dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
If you play the family and not clones version, she is. Emma is MC's sister while Daphne & Erika are his cousins.
Man, it doesn't mean, what I played.
For the main character they are family.
In fact, they are not relatives by blood. They are not relatives. It's better because they can sleep with each other and have children. I do not speak here about incest from the position of moral. I speak about the reality and nature: very often, when relatives have sex, their children have problems with health. They are ill.
They are clones. And I am more than sure, that the main character is a clone, too. But we will know this in the end of the story.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Man, it doesn't mean, what I played.
For the main character they are family.
In fact, they are not relatives by blood. They are not relatives. It's better because they can sleep with each other and have children. I do not speak here about incest from the position of moral. I speak about the reality and nature: very often, when relatives have sex, their children have problems with health. They are ill.
They are clones. And I am more than sure, that the main character is a clone, too. But we will know this in the end of the story.
Well, you can think that if you want and that's okay if you prefer that version of the game, but don't come and say that's a fact that Emma isn't MC's sister. They are related by blood.

Bu you can come here and say that you prefer the clone version than the family one.

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
I prefer the new hair style... the old one wasn't bad by any means but the new one makes her look more mature.
Who really needs a new hair style is the MC because Jesus fucking Christ... the one he has right now looks like a poodle died on his head. :KEK:
For a man, the least important thing is what his appearance and hairstyle are.
It is valued for other qualities.
Forgot the expression: “If a man is just a little more beautiful than a monkey, then it’s already normal”?
It's going to be hard for you. You won't survive.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For Trop better is to make the possibility, that the player can choose, which Emma he will see on the screen - with classic or with new one hair-style.
Waste time on this, ONLY YOU need it!? you seem to be unfamiliar with the creation of VN and how much time you have to spend for various reasons, but apparently you don’t understand this, just to complain....

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Pushing 60 and (what's left of) my hair has no gray in it. The beard is close to 100% tho...
Also pushing 60, bald on top/hair on sides & back (kinda 2000s Danny DeVito style), brown with gray over ears (kinda Tony Sirico/Paulie Walnuts style), and beard (when I grow one; not currently) gray/white ('short' Santa-esque). I'm actually kinda built like Danny DeVito, but a foot taller and 20 years younger...

Last edited:
Reactions: TropecitaGames
4.10 star(s) 94 Votes