TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Special Render (XIX) - Debbie

Our "Little" mermaid is on the shore. Will you help her learn how to use those endless legs?
Yes, I know most of you will say "Just open them!", but our sweet girl needs some love before that.
Enjoy the third render on this interlude cycle. Full HD (4K exclusive for subscribers.)
Special (XIX) - Debbie 1920.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

Our "Little" mermaid is on the shore. Will you help her learn how to use those endless legs?
Yes, I know most of you will say "Just open them!", but our sweet girl needs some love before that.
Enjoy the third render on this interlude cycle. Full HD (4K exclusive for subscribers.)
View attachment 3580770
Love to taste them when they're wet...

Oct 10, 2022

View attachment 3580770

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

View attachment 3580770
HOLY MOTHER OF TITS AND BACON!

She can have any help she wants for sure!:love:

jadepaladin

Mar 9, 2020
I keep crashing while Martha and Emma are in MC's room, I guess it's the end of update 15 going into update 16. I deleted everything, reinstalled, and still crash. I reverted back to an earlier auto save and still crash. There's no crash log that I can find, it simply freezes and then Windows throws an error while it's showing as not responding in Task Manager. I've tried with and without the patch, fresh installs every time. I'm using 16.3 from the MEGA link.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Imagine the kind of Yeti she has down there. She would make Alexia look shaved!
Great. Now I can't 'unsee' that, and I'm going to be on the hook for hours of therapy!! Thanks a lot.
;)

Maybe she's reversed and her whole crotch is naturally smooth as a baby's behind? :unsure:
You're on my 'List', too, for essentially the same reason!
;);)

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

View attachment 3580770

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Probably right after the premiere of Episode IV: A New H... Aww, shit! It's just plain STAR WARS! No stooopid episode number, and no stooopid subheading!!

(Hey! I'm old and crotchety! What can I say?? Now... GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!!!)
That was added in 1981... the entire trilogy wasn't even out yet, seems like a weird thing to complain about. Empire came out as Episode V when it was released in '80, so they updated A New Hope when it was re-released in '81.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I keep crashing while Martha and Emma are in MC's room, I guess it's the end of update 15 going into update 16. I deleted everything, reinstalled, and still crash. I reverted back to an earlier auto save and still crash. There's no crash log that I can find, it simply freezes and then Windows throws an error while it's showing as not responding in Task Manager. I've tried with and without the patch, fresh installs every time. I'm using 16.3 from the MEGA link.
Can you DM your save, please?

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
thank you!

I have a question. Does the new game start from part 1?
Recommended way of playing My Dorm:
Download and play Part 1. At the end of it, the game will do an autosave that you can import (not load) on Part 2.

You can also start a new game in Part 2 and answer about your choices in Part 1, but you will miss a lot of content and won't know who is who. That's thought of as a failsafe in case the autosave fails to import, or for someone who has lost their saves from Part 1.

Reactions: GamerDaddy and tsap
4.00 star(s) 88 Votes