JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
Please explain to me what you mean by mirrored. Do you mean they are flipped? Horizontally like a flipped manga? Vertically? 'Cause it sounds like you're saying they're mirrors of each other, to which I see four distinct groupings of artistic lines (yea, I can't read a lick of kanji).
What I mean that is that each plaque is backwards, with which is probably why the second (right) one couldn't be translated easily

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

Solarics

Jul 8, 2020
They are two plaques with two kanjis each. Only showing the lower part of each lower kanji.
View attachment 3564960
I don't know any Chinese or Japanese, so I don't know if it says "Trop is a Moron" or in which language it's written
I'm definitely being sincere, as I've seen some games cobbled together with kanji but with no real meaning.
As I said at the beginning, I don't know where this is. These two words are still mirror images. For example, if they are attached to the outside of a glass door or window, they will look like this when you look inside.
彫刻 means engraving ,美術 means Art.
I don’t know if these two words are suitable for this venue. It would be a bit strange if it wasn't a craft workshop. If it is used as a decoration, there should be other options.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm definitely being sincere, as I've seen some games cobbled together with kanji but with no real meaning.
As I said at the beginning, I don't know where this is. These two words are still mirror images. For example, if they are attached to the outside of a glass door or window, they will look like this when you look inside.
I don’t know if these two words are suitable for this venue. It would be a bit strange if it wasn't a craft workshop. If it is used as a decoration, there should be other options.
They are just used as decoration. I use assets I bought, and will never use in the game, for those special renders. In this case, the asset is an apartment called which has a lot of Asian-inspired decorations. Since I don't know anything besides "good morning", "thank you", and some loose words in any language which uses pictograms, I used the plaques as decorations for that shot, without knowing they were mirrored.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
That would probably be the joke by the creator of the asset: "What's that hanging on your wall? Oh - just artful engravings."

Would be kind of like going to a tatoo artist and telling him "give me a really kool Kanji tattoo" and he tatoos the Kanji for "tatoo". Unless, of course, you're a real dick about it, and he tatoo's the Kanji for "asshole". ;)

Solarics

Jul 8, 2020
They are just used as decoration. I use assets I bought, and will never use in the game, for those special renders. In this case, the asset is an apartment called which has a lot of Asian-inspired decorations. Since I don't know anything besides "good morning", "thank you", and some loose words in any language which uses pictograms, I used the plaques as decorations for that shot, without knowing they were mirrored.
If it is used as a bedroom decoration, I found that there is an engraving of the Tokugawa family coat of arms in the lower right corner. So, I default to this as a Japanese style home. Maybe, you can use 愛(love) or 寧靜( peaceful ), if you are Buddhist you can use 禪(Zen).
I'll give you some examples 714d446272407333ba35a49d3472c8e4.jpg
Or you can google pictures of Japanese calligraphy or Chinese calligraphy.

Reactions: SpatulaPie

Solarics

Jul 8, 2020
That would probably be the joke by the creator of the asset: "What's that hanging on your wall? Oh - just artful engravings."

Would be kind of like going to a tatoo artist and telling him "give me a really kool Kanji tattoo" and he tatoos the Kanji for "tatoo". Unless, of course, you're a real dick about it, and he tatoo's the Kanji for "asshole". ;)
Yes, there are some Chinese character tattoos, and if you don’t understand the meaning of the Chinese characters, you will make a joke. Also, if you want to make a Chinese character tattoo, there are many fonts to choose from. It is best not to choose those fonts used for printing.
tattoo.PNG For example, Beckham's Chinese character tattoo is more aesthetically pleasing, and he used calligraphy. 生死有命富贵在天 means birth and death are fated, riches and honour depend on the appointment of heaven. Although this passage is a bit fatalistic, it mainly emphasizes that some things cannot be changed by human power. As long as you do your best, you will have a clear conscience.

Reactions: 7thOmen

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I wrote kanji because "Unknown Asian language character" was too long :D

Ordered by the number of dialogue lines:
Maddie*+, Megan*+, Amanda*, Betty*, Eileen*, Kiara*, Daphne*, Meemaw*(+), Norah(*), Alexia*, Eva, Kim*, Erika, Lisa*, Martha, Debbie*, Scarlett*, Emma, Kate*, Saira

The ones with an * have some story progression. The ones with a + have lewd scenes. I won't spoil why Meemaw's + and Norah's * are between parenthesis.
Le me sad because Erika is at the end of that list, so probably not a lot of time with her in the next update.:cry:

Le me fucking happy because Amanda has a lot of dialogue, so probably a lot of time with her.:sneaky:

I'm really hype for the next update for real!

• Haha

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
Le me sad because Erika is at the end of that list, so probably not a lot of time with her in the next update.:cry:

Le me fucking happy because Amanda has a lot of dialogue, so probably a lot of time with her.:sneaky:

I'm really hype for the next update for real!
I wouldn't say Erika is at the end of that list or is erika the new way to write Saira, Kate or Emma? :unsure: :Kappa:

• Haha

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
My mother is Japanese and for fun, whenever she saw a white person with a Kanji tatoo, she would mess with them and say things like "why would you get 'butter face'?" Or "I've never seen someone tattoo 'penis party' on their back before".
This was before smartphones were a thing so you had panicked white kids freaking out that their tattoo artist fucked with them

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
My mother is Japanese and for fun, whenever she saw a white person with a Kanji tatoo, she would mess with them and say things like "why would you get 'butter face'?" Or "I've never seen someone tattoo 'penis party' on their back before".
This was before smartphones were a thing so you had panicked white kids freaking out that their tattoo artist fucked with them
There are some hella bad English tattoos out there too. Not all of which are on non-native speakers. :)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I went to high school with a girl who's mom had kanji on her spine, she thought it said "life is love".

but really some dude literally tatted her with "dumb bitch".
First woman I saw with a tattoo was 1981. It was the Rolling Stones big red lips and tongue on her inner thigh. I saw it was getting ready to eat her. Asked her afterwards if the was a rolling stones fan and she not really, it was an instruction manual for idiot British males. I met her at a pub in England while I was stationed there. She did compliment on my skills.

4.00 star(s) 88 Votes