JayDub47

Sep 11, 2023
Don't know why people don't just look for this themselves instead have to resort to messing with the console
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you want text you can have that also
Not trying to be a jackass, but apparently people can't find it, because it's not the first time I've read about someone not being able to find it in game (if this post needs to be deleted though, I understand)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Don't know why people don't just look for this themselves instead have to resort to messing with the console
Not trying to be a jackass, but apparently people can't find it, because it's not the first time I've read about someone not being able to find it in game (if this post needs to be deleted though, I understand)
Could add this post to the OP under the title "Quickmenu adjustment instructions"

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
It took a couple of tries for me to get it to work right - multiple adjustments or something. You can get there, but navigating the new interface for the first time wasn't exactly a straight line for some things.

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
Wow. I didn't expect the game to be interrupted at this point.
I ended up playing where the game didn't continue.
I am very grateful to the author for this wonderful, kind fairy tale.
I love all these girls already. They are beautiful and wonderful, each in their own way.
I hope the game will receive a worthy continuation and completion.

Some time ago I had a suspicion that the main character was also a clone. If he looks much older than his age.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

dabujapanasi

Feb 23, 2024
I am still impressed by the game and the work done by the author. The level of his talent and skill. I am a genius myself, but I recognize other talented people and geniuses and their abilities in the area where they are great.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Sorry, guys for being absent for so long. I had an update to finish and the timing was tight. I'm here once again.

I'll just be completely honest, I don't like how maledom and femdom, dom/sub relationships, and BDSM in general is represented and categorized in these games. It's not very often that I find a game, that I believe implements these fetishes in a way that respects the BDSM fetish umbrella as a whole with respect or care. I tend to agree with Motseer in the sense that, femdom doesn't really make sense in this game, the MC has never displayed anything remotely resembling a submissive personality. And in harem games in general, the femdom kink usually feels out of place, when the MC is the recipient at least.

I also can't stand when I see BDSM, and adjacent kinks being discussed as if they are this negative, evil thing, it really irks me. Just like any other fetish and/or group of kinks, when done with consent, enjoyment from both parties, and respect for the other person's boundaries, there's nothing evil, or inherently wrong about it. Yet, I often times see BDSM and adjacent fetishes/kinks, being discussed as if it's this icky, yucky thing, that people are afraid of or disgusted by. (Basically kink shaming tbh)

I'm not pointing at anyone in particular (it's more of a general observation), and I don't fault you trop for wanting to experiment with your game, and implement certain fetishes/kinks, even if you aren't particularly into them yourself. It's your game after all, and I always applaud devs for making the game they want to make. In fact, it irks me when people try to tell devs how to make their games. I encourage you to keep learning and improving on your game, and making it the way you want to trop, it's been an enjoyable ride thus far. I'm looking forward to seeing where the next update, and beyond, takes us.

Oh, and that scene with Meemaw at the doctor's office was damn funny at times, she was so over it. :ROFLMAO:
I know what you mean. BDSM wasn't in the initial plan (even Maddie wasn't beyond some occasional sex) and it shows. I wanted to experiment with it... well, I wanted THE CHARACTERS to experiment with it, see how they felt, and the results are what you will see in the next update. If you play the three scenes, you will see some big and small differences (and a lot of similarities, they are the same people after all). It was a sub/dom I felt comfortable writing. I won't be comfortable with violence or humiliation, so there's nothing like that and was never planned.
As a storyteller, the experiment was a success. The characters behave how they need to behave (I can swear I started to write each of the scenes with a clean mind and getting in the skin of the characters). But the MC isn't someone to be dominated against his will, and he prefers for the girl to give her all because of different reasons. Maddie is more flexible, since her personality is less defined, and adapts better to the three roles, even overdoing it (for a second encounter).
Once I re-read and played the scenes, I discovered the merge with the Romance route is what made sense from a story point of view. From a development point of view, it never made sense to branch into three paths with the same girl. Then I took the choice of the merge.
IF I ever experiment again with Sub/Dom, it will be with different girls and that will be their paths. But we are talking about the next game.

Meemaw's scene was a lot of fun to write. I already thought about how and why to start her interest in the MC. That was the initial plan and it worked. Sometimes the big ideas I have on how to start a relationship aren't so-great ideas when I write or render them and I have to change them on the fly. Luckily, that didn't happen with Meemaw, as I need Dr. Milk for later.

I always wondered where you found such beautiful girls as Daphne, Erika or, for example, Norah? Do they have real prototypes (are they copies of photos)?
If I need to choose from all the two, the most, then these are Daphne and Erika. If only one, then only Daphne. She is purer than even Erika. And she's redhead. Her red eyebrows are also amazing and so are her freckles. And long, red hair.
They are standard models from Daz Studio, most of them customized by me.
Erika is also a redhead.

So THAT's why you gave up on adding Sophie to the potentials ...
View attachment 3517500
You know Sophie (like Maddie and Megan) were there only as side chicks. You guys asked for Megan and Maddie to be included as LIs, so I divided Megan/Maddie/Sophie's screen time for Maddie and Megan and added some more.
Before doing that, but after I discovered the disgrace "she made" on MC's hair, my plan for the side sex had to do with going to the salon for a fix or a reclamation. :D
You do know Erika is a redhead as well right, she just hides it really well :p (maybe a bit too well, you would expect some outgrowth unless took care of it every day :p )
Daz models still aren't so detailed for that. There are hair assets that can be used for that, but not in an AVN where it should be progressive. It's like All dyed - 2 cm roots - 5 cm roots. Nothing between.

Wow. I didn't expect the game to be interrupted at this point.
I ended up playing where the game didn't continue.
I am very grateful to the author for this wonderful, kind fairy tale.
I love all these girls already. They are beautiful and wonderful, each in their own way.
I hope the game will receive a worthy continuation and completion.

Some time ago I had a suspicion that the main character was also a clone. If he looks much older than his age.
The next update will be published this week on Patreon/SS (if all goes according to plan, on Friday)
The MC can't be a clone for several reasons. The first one is that Martha/Anna was pregnant. The next one is that it makes no sense that he knew every secret and not the bigger one, more so taking into account that his father wasn't so keen on cloning. And the last one, if he's 21 (and he is, since he has school registers that allowed him to go to college) and he was a clone, he would look 63. not 30-ish.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry, guys for being absent for so long. I had an update to finish and the timing was tight. I'm here once again.

I know what you mean. BDSM wasn't in the initial plan (even Maddie wasn't beyond some occasional sex) and it shows. I wanted to experiment with it... well, I wanted THE CHARACTERS to experiment with it, see how they felt, and the results are what you will see in the next update. If you play the three scenes, you will see some big and small differences (and a lot of similarities, they are the same people after all). It was a sub/dom I felt comfortable writing. I won't be comfortable with violence or humiliation, so there's nothing like that and was never planned.
As a storyteller, the experiment was a success. The characters behave how they need to behave (I can swear I started to write each of the scenes with a clean mind and getting in the skin of the characters). But the MC isn't someone to be dominated against his will, and he prefers for the girl to give her all because of different reasons. Maddie is more flexible, since her personality is less defined, and adapts better to the three roles, even overdoing it (for a second encounter).
Once I re-read and played the scenes, I discovered the merge with the Romance route is what made sense from a story point of view. From a development point of view, it never made sense to branch into three paths with the same girl. Then I took the choice of the merge.
IF I ever experiment again with Sub/Dom, it will be with different girls and that will be their paths. But we are talking about the next game.

Meemaw's scene was a lot of fun to write. I already thought about how and why to start her interest in the MC. That was the initial plan and it worked. Sometimes the big ideas I have on how to start a relationship aren't so-great ideas when I write or render them and I have to change them on the fly. Luckily, that didn't happen with Meemaw, as I need Dr. Milk for later.

Erika is also a redhead.

You know Sophie (like Maddie and Megan) were there only as side chicks. You guys asked for Megan and Maddie to be included as LIs, so I divided Megan/Maddie/Sophie's screen time for Maddie and Megan and added some more.
Before doing that, but after I discovered the disgrace "she made" on MC's hair, my plan for the side sex had to do with going to the salon for a fix or a reclamation. :D

Daz models still aren't so detailed for that. There are hair assets that can be used for that, but not in an AVN where it should be progressive. It's like All dyed - 2 cm roots - 5 cm roots. Nothing between.

The next update will be published this week on Patreon/SS (if all goes according to plan, on Friday)
The MC can't be a clone for several reasons. The first one is that Martha/Anna was pregnant. The next one is that it makes no sense that he knew every secret and not the bigger one, more so taking into account that his father wasn't so keen on cloning. And the last one, if he's 21 (and he is, since he has school registers that allowed him to go to college) and he was a clone, he would look 63. not 30-ish.
No problem, I know Daz is quite limited on hair assets and if had to do that work on hair in Photoshop, you might go crazy.

For next game if want to go into BDSM a bit you might look up SSC as homework (Sane, Safe and Consensual). I am not really into that world either, but most people I know who are into that consider it as an integral part for any healthy relation that also includes BDSM. It should be no surprise that is kind of different as most maledom and femdom found on this site. :p

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Yeah... main reason him being a bit of a dumbass... :KEK:
If MC were a clone they would have axed the program instantly and never looked back... :WeSmart:
And you haven't seen his dumbness in all his glory yet! Wait for a conversation with Betty in the next update :D

No problem, I know Daz is quite limited on hair assets and if had to do that work on hair in Photoshop, you might go crazy.

For next game if want to go into BDSM a bit you might look up SSC as homework (Sane, Safe and Consensual). I am not really into that world either, but most people I know who are into that consider it as an integral part for any healthy relation that also includes BDSM. It should be no surprise that is kind of different as most maledom and femdom found on this site. :p
I doubt I will return to it in the next game since the theme of that game won't allow for it.
In My Dorm, what I wanted was for the characters to experiment, to find their place in that world. The MC has a very defined personality which doesn't fit as a Dom and even less as a Sub. I guess most of my MCs won't fit in those roles.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Erika is also a redhead.

And yet you deprive us of Erika in all her redheaded glory

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes