HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
For Trop better is to make the possibility, that the player can choose, which Emma he will see on the screen - with classic or with new one hair-style.
Yeah, he should really do double renders for every scene she's in just because you demand it.......

Are you ill or drunk?
Yeah it's him that's drunk here......

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
For Trop better is to make the possibility, that the player can choose, which Emma he will see on the screen - with classic or with new one hair-style.
Waste time on this, ONLY YOU need it!? you seem to be unfamiliar with the creation of VN and how much time you have to spend for various reasons, but apparently you don’t understand this, just to complain....

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Man oh Man! Seems that we have another one of the special kind of special people here that I missed today and not even one of the funny kind huh?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Y'all should ignore the troll he's a snowflake who can sling shit but can't take it and he's reporting anyone who talks to him. I already got a post deleted.

Reactions: S1nsational

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Pushing 60 and (what's left of) my hair has no gray in it. The beard is close to 100% tho...
Also pushing 60, bald top/hair sides & back (kinda 2000s Danny DeVito style), brown + gray over ears (kinda Tony Sirico/Paulie Walnuts style), and beard (when I grow one; not currently) gray/white ('short' Santa-esque). I'm actually kinda built like Danny DeVito, but a foot taller and 20 years younger...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I've got at least 3 threads I'll never catch up on this week ... and that's just while I'm at work.
I routinely just scroll through some of them. WVM for example I don't need another 8 pages of bitching about the devs inability to be reliable, no new update I'll just move on with my life. The Eternum guys get way too into the weeds for my taste as well. This one I try to read every post.

Reactions: MarsUltor

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I routinely just scroll through some of them. WVM for example I don't need another 8 pages of bitching about the devs inability to be reliable, no new update I'll just move on with my life. The Eternum guys get way too into the weeds for my taste as well. This one I try to read every post.
It's actually surprising how quickly things become civil once you start populating The List. :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 87 Votes