3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
This new route sounds exciting, hypnosis when done well is really hot, it's just usually really boring in like RPG maker games. Honestly it was star knightess aura and Girl life therapist questline that got me to enjoy this fetish I kinda hated if before.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I ran into an error while on the Noah Route when I got back to my room after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pchint error Noah Route.png

Then when I try to use the Computer, thinking there may be more to learn about being a Master, I got the following error.
Error Using Computer Noah Route.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyDestiny-0.30
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
I like the game, but my door was open when i heard a HIGH VOLUME MOAN escaping from my headset when i went to see the Master with Sophie... My grandma just looked at my face with disgust

Reactions: Lasced

NCGamer

Sep 20, 2020
Playing on a Mac, and with a fresh download, and starting from scratch. The Hypno Video and MM Content switches both seem to be flipped. I have to have hypnosis off and mm off to enable video and be able to access the Master route at the first option.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm getting stuck on the Alone route right after my character visits the hospital to learn about the treatments, not even the cheat to advance the route works. Any clues?

5Gum

Mar 16, 2023
So why does this come up with the tag Bestiality? Cause ive played 2 of the routes (the one with the girl from school and the one with the gamer guys and cosplay) for a while, which theres a bounty of content and all but uh... where the horse or dog or whatever at?

shaneopks

Mar 29, 2020
So why does this come up with the tag Bestiality? Cause ive played 2 of the routes (the one with the girl from school and the one with the gamer guys and cosplay) for a while, which theres a bounty of content and all but uh... where the horse or dog or whatever at?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
You can get a dog, and fuck & suck him

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
idc about the game, But the gif of an ass being slapped with the caption My Destiny was really funny in a surreal sort of way

Jun 19, 2021
Im little confused.... I want to do the mistress route, i got no cage on and refused the master route but it says that i got a cage on. So idk what to do here

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes