VN - Ren'Py - My Demonic Romance [v0.11.0 Patreon] [My Demonic Romance]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

Good game, very hot! Has a good mix of kinks/routes. I particularly enjoy the NTR scenes! Hope to see more :) Though it is hard to go on the route you want, would like to see an in-game walkthrough and scene replay.
    The game has voice acting which is a plus, would recommending supporting the developer either by pateron or buying it on steam (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

FruitsPunchSamurai

Art (for Lilith) and story are great, I'm enjoying a fully voiced female love interest. But the player's character is honestly gross to look at and kind of distracting. (Keystrokes keystroke keystroke)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

desolate sharidan

This game has the exact quality you'd expect of a modern AVN: Great artwork, voice acting, and good writing. The game offers multiple paths that you can choose with different kinks which is all optional (thankfully). The only criticism I can offer the game is the fact that it's so complicated to choose and stay on the route you prefer, it's almost impossible without the guide.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fyo

When I rate or review a game, I generally try to consider both my subjective personal enjoyment, and a more objective judgement of its general appeal. Unlike most games I review, I believe this game deserves five stars on both accounts.

Not only does it hit my favorite kinks beautifully in the appropriate routes, earning my personal five stars, but it does so in a generally appealing package. From the cgs and animations to the voice acting and writing, the art is pleasing and enjoyable to play through. The characters are fun, and the story is genuinely interesting. Furthermore, there is real impact and meaning to your choices, and actual but reasonable risk if you make the wrong ones.

Even the more modest members of f95zone will enjoy this one. I give it, in its yet uncompleted state, a true 5/5 stars.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Crazyhermit9000

this game deserves a 10/10 it's fully voiced in English which is rare and it has 3 different paths GF. DOM. SUB. All of them are voiced and hot i loved the sub/ntr path. the story was fun and well written and the art is phenomenal anyone who loves a sweet gf game or and mean dom and a pussy sub will love this game the only thing I would think might make people angry is that there is no warning if you are on the sub path but is your a little pussy that doesn't stop you gf from finding other cock you probably belong on the sub path
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

My Demonic Romance is a VN featuring a succubus and a build your own dom/sub.

I really liked the premise, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. My Demonic Romance starts out as a slice-of-life style game, with Lily the succubus following the MC to school or work. The whole point of a slice-of-life style story is to develop the characters against a relatively static background. My Demonic Romance misses the mark entirely here. There's a whole lot of time skipping and a focus on mid jokes rather than a focus on personality or the main characters' relationship.

It's pretty frustrating to have the two characters act like they're so close to each other when most of that closeness is the result of off-screen relationship building that doesn't exist from our point of view. I mean, the most heinous example of this is the fact that the MCs apparently lost their virginities together pre-story and we never saw it. Shouldn't that be the hook that brings us into the story? Absolutely wasted potential.

The MC, Adam, leaves a lot to be desired as well. It's difficult for me to imagine a more lackluster response to being introduced to a succubus... or a more asexual one. Not only is Adam's response to her to literally slam the door in her face, but he's also criminally incurious as to the existence of demons, heaven and hell. Worse yet, the succubus bombshell comes onto him with all the subtlety of a freight train and the boy basically ignores her. Truly the clueless male is the worst of all anime archetypes.

The choice tree is basically divided between a dom and sub path. Either the MC lets Lily walk all over him or has a spine and is suddenly her dom. I wasn't a fan of either path really as the MC is bland as beige. Lily makes a decent enough dom since she has some personality, but a poor sub considering the blob that's hypothetically her dom. Regardless, it isn't immediately intuitive as to which choices contribute to dom/sub score as a lot of the dom choices could be easily confused for dick moves and sub choices are... not dick moves.

Overall, it's pretty disappointing as I feel like the game could have had a lot of potential with better writing. The art is great, Lily's voice actress is pretty good (though there's audio static on some lines), and the story setting could have been really interesting with a little more focus. I don't have particularly high hopes for this one.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

master861

What i can say another dam fucking nice release from Andrealphus ;) .
    The art is realy god and is perfect for this kind of game.This is realy are most play game. That you can avoid ntr is for me are huge + for this game.

Now some one maybe thing yeah yeah ntr hater i dont hate it its not my kink of fettish that is all.
    Gameplay is nice and smoth.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

unknow38

v0.9.0
    great visual, the only flaw is that NTR is not really NTR and romance is nonexistent.

NTR in this game is more like pimping/prostitution and MC justified it by saying it's the nature of succubus. That mean MC can never fall in love with succubus on "romance" route either since MC hold on to the shallow thought, a bit of shame in writing.

I guess the dev thought this is the only way for "NTR is optional" but by doing like this also void romance entirely. Beside that everything is great!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

Great visuals, scenes and story. Also cool that futa is being added it seems. The only big issue with the game is the difficulty to get all scenes. Without a guide (and there is none I can find as of now) , getting all scenes requires you to try out a LOT of different decisions without knowing if you will get a game over or a new scenes.
    As long as a guide is added the game will become even better
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Olohele

It's "short" and to the point (as of 0.5, it only goes into chapter 2, don't know how many planned but I hope quite more). Really liked it, explored quite a bit but couldn't find all the path and branches, I have still a few gallery images blocked. I'm usually not into NTR, but the scenes are good enough that I overlooked that and did a skip through that path to unlock them. Looking forward to the rest - looks like a lot of potential to me
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Doran

Well first thing first, the mc is a loser. Not that far out there for games on theses sites.
    However my real issue with the game is the characterization of Lily. They try and go for this cute/adorable innocent thing while also making her a demonic slut. Maybe the idea is that the loser mc views her as cute and innocent while she is actually the kinda slut you would expect from a succubus. Either way ruins the dialogue for me. I mean the girl has to beg the mc to let her go suck some dude off at work before Adam even thinks that maybe the literal succubus is a sex fiend.
    My main takeaway is cute, adorable, or romantic are not good descriptors for a character that is supposed to be heavily into sex, again to the point where they want to suck off strangers in a public toilet, and no this not a scenario where the mc encourages the girl to do it. Lily always asks to do it no matter what options you pick if you take her to work instead of school and without any prompting from the mc.