Bayza

Oct 14, 2018
So after I convince Barbara to visit Anna at the library she never goes there. This game is pretty buggy huh...
Try going at the office and ask lobby black girl ... about a book right upfront of her (this after you hacked Dick's computer...and came back for more photos with her)

Take the book to the library ...it will trigger Barbara to go there after she red book

Jan Vitek

Oct 18, 2018
OK, I need help:(. Im stuck. Bring Anna home - where, in what time, I can meet a Barbaras mother.
Emily - I make photo shoot with cowboy costume and without costume (only T-shirt). Other costume (Harley Quinn and Ninja) are not available in the shop and when I go to Emily apartment at 5Pm nothing happen.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
OK, I need help:(. Im stuck. Bring Anna home - where, in what time, I can meet a Barbaras mother.
Emily - I make photo shoot with cowboy costume and without costume (only T-shirt). Other costume (Harley Quinn and Ninja) are not available in the shop and when I go to Emily apartment at 5Pm nothing happen.
In this page you can find all the answer

Better way , reload a save before the first photoshoot at Emily's house .
Buy and read superphotographer book , now you can do photoshoot at Emily's house.

Or from WT in first post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Try going at the office and ask lobby black girl ... about a book right upfront of her (this after you hacked Dick's computer...and came back for more photos with her)

Take the book to the library ...it will trigger Barbara to go there after she red book
Uh, that's a really old post you're replying to there friend. (6 months+)
I've done everything in this game quite some time ago now. lol
Thanks though, I guess...

(Also, fairly sure you have to assfuck the secretary in front of her boss before she has the book about anal, IIRC)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@ Are there meant to be more events or something coming to this game from the dev?
I'm just wondering as last I played through the game it seemed to be fairly complete (for an indie game), yet it hasn't been given the 'complete' tag.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
He has a threesome with the cousin and her friend
or he bangs the girl who works at the shop
depending on how you play it
Close... He has the threeway as you said OR he bangs the girl who lives in his new dormroom at the college.

Ohhh, BEFORE the update... I get it now.
Really? Sex with the shopgirl was saved for an ending at first? That's fucking lame.

Reactions: alexw14615

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Really? Sex with the shopgirl was saved for an ending at first? That's fucking lame.
This is a bug , you can fuck salegirls just in .8 version and the game continue.
Probably fuck salesgirl as last girl (10 , after fuck 9 girl task is closed) , was not tested :)
For who had played the game before , the task fuck 9 girl end with double fuck director and secretary.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
This is a bug , you can fuck salegirls just in .8 version and the game continue.
Probably fuck salesgirl as last girl (10 , after fuck 9 girl task is closed) , was not tested :)
For who had played the game before , the task fuck 9 girl end with double fuck director and secretary.
Yeah I already fucked everyone and 'finished' the game some time back. I fucked that bitch as soon as I got the 'hint' from the doc to ehem... Be more persuasive shall we say...

The guy was saying though that before the last patch the shopgirl was an ending fuck, which I thought was lame...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@ Are there meant to be more events or something coming to this game from the dev?
I'm just wondering as last I played through the game it seemed to be fairly complete (for an indie game), yet it hasn't been given the 'complete' tag.
1- RedKing was last seen: Nov 1, 2017
2- He isn't the developer. Astaros3D is. And RedKing is not a patreon of his so he doesn't know. Also, #1.
3- It's been said several times in the forum that Astaros has declared this done except for a bugfix. He's focusing on his new game.

Edited. I don't think it's likely Astaros will do the bugfix

Reactions: Krull
3.40 star(s) 169 Votes