Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Someone know how to fix lag/crash after scene where player give medical to dean? After dean say will give me call when dorm is ready, my game stuck and error massage appear. Ignore massage doesnt fix. Someone help me.
Try this

Reactions: lalok

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
How do i get director's bedroom at drone menu ?
To unlock it you have to read the emails on that guy's computer, and you have to do it after a bunch of other things. So if you already read his email try doing it again and see if you get extra text about spying on her room.

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
dunno why but I have terrible relationship with my friend, how to increase?
also I stuck after i've taken the pics of Barbara and Anna, I went to Bar's house and spoke with her but she said "whatever" I am kinda lost what to do next?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Had to bail after 5 minutes of this.. thing..
Written by a 12 year old, I guess? Your choices between "Say hello to her" or "You have big tits" are almost funny enough, but not quite. Interactive and choices usually means something else.

Too many well made games out there to waste time on this one. IMHO.
Your millage may vary.
Well, you are in minority as this thread proof (602 paiges) !!! Only my opinion LOL.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm certain that people don't like this for the story. I sure don't like its "story" aspect as it is nonexistant and just irritates me if i wanna take it seriously. No, its the looks that hooks :)
This title basically acts as a proof that in lewd games the story is very much secondary in the end. Even if some of us like a good story, hope for a good story but preaching about story is everything is, well, just bullocks.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well, I just finished playing "Our fate", and that story really grabbed me. A worthy successor to DMD.
So, I may have been a bit harsh on this one here. But I'm still not sure that I can make it through the silly dialogues to enjoy the graphics. Must.. try.. must.. prevail.. :)
If you look the GOOD STORY (have GOOD SEX too), have you tried Deprave Awekening ???

Reactions: DrGonzo

jjl17

May 23, 2018
need help... stuck, only see barbara and anna at night.. dont see h director. already saw the pic and emails on dicks omputer

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Must.. try.. must.. prevail.. :)
Yes, you just got spoiled and ruined by quality story and now your standards are too high! No hopes for you but the insufferable waiting for the updates on the relatively few top quality titles! A bleak existance! I may be overdramatizing :coldsweat:

But absolutely not for story lovers. Ohno. I just love how the girls look like in this. I'm here for the boobies!:eazyHype: I'm simple like that.

Reactions: DrGonzo

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
need help... stuck, only see barbara and anna at night.. dont see h director. already saw the pic and emails on dicks omputer
That means you haven't unlocked her bedroom. Anna&Barb doesn't appear in her bedroom. For the director, you need to send the drone to the Bedroom's Director which only unlocks if your KNOW that she is barb's mother. That only happens when you check out the pictures on the Director's table while in the office.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes