Erojaji22

Sep 9, 2017
You have to do Librarian , Dean , Barbara route ... totally missing , to unlock drone upgrade.
Take a look to the WT by @
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes there is the problem of the stretching clothes not closed , just seen in other save ... possible future problem during the game.
But if you want risk ... this is your game after Librarian , Dean , Barbara ...
For now it works without problem.

View attachment 118220
Alright, thanks a lot man.

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
tou can share your save file? please :)
I don't know very much of saves, but if you are hoping to get see the H-scenes, I believe you can't see them again unless you go back before it happened. I could be wrong tho, if Im wrong I'll gladly share my save with you m8.

tania

Jun 30, 2017
i dont know if its my game or not but, if i repeat the library(anna) fuck scene, the mission "fuck girls" count reduces! went to zero girls and i still didnt do the menage with roommate and emily! :heartcoveredeyes:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i dont know if its my game or not but, if i repeat the library(anna) fuck scene, the mission "fuck girls" count reduces! went to zero girls and i still didnt do the menage with roommate and emily! :heartcoveredeyes:
It is not your game ... it is a bug :)

I did everything and still Can't scare the dean what's the matter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... or post your save

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
I have a question.
In previous versions, when we gave the second book to my roommate, "Did you like the second book?" we were asking.
Was this option removed in the new version or did I make a mistake somewhere?
I'm sorry for my bad english.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I have a question.
In previous versions, when we gave the second book to my roommate, "Did you like the second book?" we were asking.
Was this option removed in the new version or did I make a mistake somewhere?
I'm sorry for my bad english.
I don't remember the old version... but with the new : the day after in the morning I have only:
"Do those clothes feel confortable ? " , so yes seems removed.

Steve John

Jun 29, 2018
Catching the rat seems to be impossible.
I click on the rat it disappears and the time is still going.
Then I get "Shit! Where is it?"

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Catching the rat seems to be impossible.
I click on the rat it disappears and the time is still going.
Then I get "Shit! Where is it?"
If for you is impossible to catch the rat , enable skip minigames in cheat and click on skip.
After "catch" it is in your inventory.

Haskopar

May 28, 2018
I don't remember the old version... but with the new : the day after in the morning I have only:
"Do those clothes feel confortable ? " , so yes seems removed.
Yeah very likely. Because after we gave him the book we were asking this question. As you said, this option may have been removed in the new version.
Thanks for helping.

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I can't complete the bring anna home quest I'm stuck at barbara open the door and say I already show her the pictures

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i cant blackmail derek there is no one at 1 am in any room
You have 1/4 chance to get the scene with Derek at any given time at night. Maybe you have to send the drone multiple time to get that scene, so don't send it just at 1 am.

I can't complete the bring anna home quest I'm stuck at barbara open the door and say I already show her the pictures
You have to meet with Barb's mother in roommate's office. I assume you didn't unlocked that yet, so talk with her in the kitchen at night. Check WT if you have to.

How do you access the console again?
Shift+o
But you have to enable it it first, so use the unren program (search for it on this forum), and choose option 3 in the menu.
EDIT: only on pc. It won't work on andorid

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
You have to meet with Barb's mother in roommate's office. I assume you didn't unlocked that yet, so talk with her in the kitchen at night. Check WT if you have to.

When I talk to her in the kitchen the only option is you look beautiful

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes