MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Who the hell told you that coffee will help? Oh nvm, it must be that noob. Don't listen to him, I already wrote EVERY thing that gives you plus or minus relationship... read that. Coffee doesn't help shit.
Compliment her in the morning right after you get up, and before she goes to work. Don't do overcompliment of course. Clean up after yourself EVERY time in the bathroom. Other than that, books and clothes (those are the gifts) and sweet talk at the very beginning of the game when you arrive to her place is enough for almost more than 2 heart (even if that time you can get only 1)... What the hell did you do to lose heart? :D
EDIT: Also there is a videoguide in the WT, so you can see how to do everything.

Just two advise: Don't use incest patch. Don't use android version. Both are just don't good enough for this game. :(
videoguide in the WT, WT = ?

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
You are Active Member with 132 posts, you should know that WT means Walkthrough. :D
Yes I already thought that you mean that :-D
ok, let's summarize, compliments in the morning she likes, she does not like sweets. Drinking coffee does not help to get hearts ... I have now given InGame 3 days their compliments and coffee drunk but I do not get a heart .... I'll start from scratch or not. Since I believe to have made the most important mistake, I had sex with her where I gave her the sleep pills and that probably has the impact that I have NO more heart with her ... And so I've fucked up the game and I can not continue ....

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Yes I already thought that you mean that :-D
ok, let's summarize, compliments in the morning she likes, she does not like sweets. Drinking coffee does not help to get hearts ... I have now given InGame 3 days their compliments and coffee drunk but I do not get a heart .... I'll start from scratch or not. Since I believe to have made the most important mistake, I had sex with her where I gave her the sleep pills and that probably has the impact that I have NO more heart with her ... And so I've fucked up the game and I can not continue ....
First and best solution to give me a save file please and I'll check what's happening. :)
EDIT: Actually only if you use PC version. I can't really check the other ones. :S :S

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
thanks for helping ^^

Yes PC Version !!
Now I make some wild guessing. Ready? Go!
- You didn't read the book of super photographer before the photo shoots with Emily
- Because you didn't read that, the photo shoots weren't success
- Because they weren't succes you couldn't buy the Harley and Ninja cosplay from the store
- Because you couldn't buy them, you didn't do the 3rd and 4th photo shoot with Emily
- Because you didn't do them, you didn't do the photo shoot with roommate, nor the one in the living room, neither the other one in the bedroom
- Because you didn't do the second photo shoot with her, you are stucked with 1 heart.
- Also you'll stuck forever with Bring Anna home task. :/

But just for you to see, this is your relationship with roommate:

As you can see, if it weren't the limit you could have 6 heart with her already, so the hearts not the problem. :)

Reactions: Art08

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Now I make some wild guessing. Ready? Go!
- You didn't read the book of super photographer before the photo shoots with Emily
- Because you didn't read that, the photo shoots weren't success
- Because they weren't succes you couldn't buy the Harley and Ninja cosplay from the store
- Because you couldn't buy them, you didn't do the 3rd and 4th photo shoot with Emily
- Because you didn't do them, you didn't do the photo shoot with roommate, nor the one in the living room, neither the other one in the bedroom
- Because you didn't do the second photo shoot with her, you are stucked with 1 heart.
- Also you'll stuck forever with Bring Anna home task. :/

But just for you to see, this is your relationship with roommate:

As you can see, if it weren't the limit you could have 6 heart with her already, so the hearts not the problem. :)

Ok :)

1. ok I do not remember, it may be that I have not read the book before ^ ^
2. I can not say for sure now ..
3. But I bought them and I think I had taken all the photos

OK short speech long sense :) I have to start again from the beginning :-D :-D :-D

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Ok :)

1. ok I do not remember, it may be that I have not read the book before ^ ^
2. I can not say for sure now ..
3. But I bought them and I think I had taken all the photos

OK short speech long sense :) I have to start again from the beginning :-D :-D :-D
That's weird, cause the photobookread variable is false, so you didn't read it, the em_photo1, em_photo2, em_photo3 and em_photo4 variables are all false. You have the gallery images for these? Because if you delete everything before the new game and you have the gallery images then there is some really weird shit. :D If you didn't deleted everything before new game, then gallery is not important, because that's persistent.

If you really-really-really don't want to start over, then you can try to cheat... i mean, set the variables, to be able to continue the game. :p

rubbermaid

Jun 21, 2018
Who the hell told you that coffee will help? Oh nvm, it must be that noob. Don't listen to him, I already wrote EVERY thing that gives you plus or minus relationship... read that. Coffee doesn't help shit.
Compliment her in the morning right after you get up, and before she goes to work. Don't do overcompliment of course. Clean up after yourself EVERY time in the bathroom. Other than that, books and clothes (those are the gifts) and sweet talk at the very beginning of the game when you arrive to her place is enough for almost more than 2 heart (even if that time you can get only 1)... What the hell did you do to lose heart? :D
EDIT: Also there is a videoguide in the WT, so you can see how to do everything.

Just two advise: Don't use incest patch. Don't use android version. Both are just don't good enough for this game. :(
Sadly that seems to be the case. The animation won't loop properly on android.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
There should be a properly done and really good official android version, since as you can see on the dev's patreon page he said that if he got 400 patrons then there will be official android version... But hey, he just said that there will be android version, he never said it will be properly done and usable. :D

But at least there is a sunbathing Barb...

Reactions: Tacito

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
In the unofficial android version I linked before the animations work (all animations).
You have to start a fresh game , but if you want you can try with your save ...

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
That's weird, cause the photobookread variable is false, so you didn't read it, the em_photo1, em_photo2, em_photo3 and em_photo4 variables are all false. You have the gallery images for these? Because if you delete everything before the new game and you have the gallery images then there is some really weird shit. :D If you didn't deleted everything before new game, then gallery is not important, because that's persistent.

If you really-really-really don't want to start over, then you can try to cheat... i mean, set the variables, to be able to continue the game. :p
OK, where can I change variables?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
OK, where can I change variables?
Download the program, place it into the game's folder and run it. Press 3 in the menu to enable the console.
Run the game, press shift+o, to open the console.
You have to set the variables there. Mainly those that I mentioned in my post. After that you should be able to do the photo shoot with roommate and you can go forward.
Disclaimer: Use the console at your own risk as manipulating the variables may cause unexpected things, maybe future errors. Only use the console if you know what you are doing. :)

Reactions: MrJoZocker

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Download the program, place it into the game's folder and run it. Press 3 in the menu to enable the console.
Run the game, press shift+o, to open the console.
You have to set the variables there. Mainly those that I mentioned in my post. After that you should be able to do the photo shoot with roommate and you can go forward.
Disclaimer: Use the console at your own risk as manipulating the variables may cause unexpected things, maybe future errors. Only use the console if you know what you are doing. :)

ok how do i do true on false ?? in the Console !

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes