Fan Art My Cute (formerly known as cousin) fan art and Models question

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I like the models in the game , however, I am not good at trying to reverse engineer a 3d model into, "What assets do I need to create them?"

If anybody has an interest in seeing fan art, I just need some pointers to figure out the models used. Help appreciated.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Let's see, so far, this is what I'm pretty sure of regarding the assets and props used:
  • Barbara, aka "D," from DmD, is probably Lilja for Genesis 3, however, the eyebrows aren't completely right. The hair is definitely the Rochelle Ponytail, here
  • Dean, Pixie bob,
  • Cousin hair is probably this one, Cathy hair,
    • When she has her hair up instead of down, I think it's also the HY Updo, below.
  • Librarian hair is this one, Charlotte hair,
  • Nurse hair I believe is this one, Everyday updo,
    • Or possibly this one? HY Updo
  • Director seems to be same as the nurse, Everyday updo
    • Or the HY Updo above.
  • Shop / store woman looks like Emilia Hair,
    • Or perhaps Katharina hair,
  • Secretary looks like
    • I am thinking the model might be Anna with a different skin
I'll update this post once I have some ideas on the rest of the items used.

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Thank you; I've tried using (daz3d link) to re-create the nurse, I didn't use the hair above as I don't have that one. The skin seems off though. Ideas appreciated.
Side by side of the iray preview from daz & the in game nurse inside spoiler tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Studio Errilhl

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2017
I'm fairly certain that Barbara is NOT the Lilja one, unless D from DmD has changed since I last played it. I don't have DAZ running atm (reinstalling assets) but I will check it afterwards - I know I have the character.

MAC_T

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you; I've tried using (daz3d link) to re-create the nurse, I didn't use the hair above as I don't have that one. The skin seems off though. Ideas appreciated.
Side by side of the iray preview from daz & the in game nurse inside spoiler tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at the image, I'd say you got the body sorted out (the breast and ass needs to be increased a bit more) and for the face, some work needs to be done (eyebrows, eyes & ears). the nose looks fine.

Reactions: jillgates

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Regarding Barbara...

I have a 'not D' that I'm rather rather fond of...

I started with and made some age appropriate and height tweaks, and some boob and ass adjustments. She may not be a perfect likeness of D (hence Not D), but I think she's cute!

Looking over the morph list I have for Not D, it is rather extensive and draws on several morph kits, but there may be an easier way to get the boob and ass shape that you want (I tend to do things the hard way sometimes with a bunch of minor and not so minor tweaks). I did need to make a few face related morphs as well as body morphs, so you might be better off grabbing one of the .dufs off of the D/DMD art assets thread route.

She does grow up rather nicely, though. And Divina is rather cute on her own.

Divina_G3FV7_atRenderosity.png

Here's a side by side of Barbara and Divina:
Barbara_Divina.jpg

As for how my 'Not D' looks with the youth morphs removed...

Not_D_AllGrownUp.jpg

And, here's a face shot of a default load of Divina, no additional morphs other than 70% of Mika 7 dialed into the face.

Divina_w_70pct_Mika.jpg

So Divina might not be a bad place to start. Anyways, just pointing out another option...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, to follow up on my previous post, here's a quick partial render of some quick dialing in I did using Divina w/Mika 7...

NotD_NotBarbara.jpg

Yep, that's my 'Not D' at the left, with my new 'Not Barbara' at the right.

As to the morphs I used, I kept it simple - hopefully you have these...

Divina Character: 100%
Mika 7 Head, Body: 70%
Face Length: +15% (experimenting)
Petite - Five Foot Three: 50%
Petite - SP4 Proportions: 50%
(2) Height: 50% (reduction)
Abdomen Slim: -50% (experimenting)
Waist Corset 1: -50% (needed to re-widen the waist a bit)
Cutesy Breast Gravity: 40%
Cutesy Breasts: 25%

I have no idea where I got those last two morphs,but they adjust a bunch of other morphs, and achieve the gravity defying breasts you see above...
Edit:
You can download the Petite 5'3" morphs here:

And the Cutesy Breast morphs are part of this lingerie package...

Anyways, that's a rather short list of morphs, and I think it doesn't look too bad for a Barbara stand in, with some additional morphs to dial her in a bit more closely...

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
@OhWee that does look a lot like the Barbara in the game. Well done and thanks for sharing the settings.

I've been testing some options for the neighbor (formerly cousin I guess); nothing close enough to share yet though.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I just found the download file for the 5'3" petite morphs in my backup folder, and added it to the asset release section:

These were offered for free on the Daz forum by Fisty & Darc, but the dropbox link in the (now dated) post is broken...

I'm having no luck so far finding the Cutesy breast morphs, but am still looking...

jillgates

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Not Barbara (not so great so far), not Nurse and not 'Neighbor,' I guess ;)

The yoga outfit in game is this one:

And Not Barbara is wearing same as the in-game character, the Casual Summer outfit:

The nurse in game never wore lingerie, but, this is the Jolina lingerie outfit.
character-testing03.png

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She does grow up rather nicely, though. And Divina is rather cute on her own.

View attachment 92594

As for how my 'Not D' looks with the youth morphs removed...

View attachment 92597

So Divina might not be a bad place to start. Anyways, just pointing out another option...
Divina head, they way we see it here without those pixie eyes, should go with the Not_D_Allgrownup. The resulting model would be something i'd call a real hottie.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not Barbara (not so great so far), not Nurse and not 'Neighbor,' I guess ;)

The yoga outfit in game is this one:

And Not Barbara is wearing same as the in-game character, the Casual Summer outfit:

The nurse in game never wore lingerie, but, this is the Jolina lingerie outfit.
View attachment 92804
Those are coming along very nicely Jill!