VN Others Completed My Childhood Friend Is a Hidden Masochist~When I Invited Her to Do Some Perverted Training, She Got Hooked~[Final] [Appetite]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AnimeMonolith

Nov 7, 2021
osanalogo.JPG

Overview:
Kouda Minato, who lives next door, is a childhood friend of mine.
She climbs in through my bedroom window every morning to wake me up.
I don't consider her to be a woman, and she doesn't seem to see me as a man, either.
Our relationship is that of childhood friends, nothing more, nothing less... This morning, the two of us were walking to the station as usual.
"Sex...does it feel good?" I've never discussed a topic like this with Minato before.
I wasn't sure how to answer... "If you're that interested... do you want to give it a try?" As I said this, I blushed red with embarrassment.
"If it's with Kohei...I guess it's okay." Since that conversation, I have been thinking about the true meaning of those words.
Was it just a joke? I couldn't get it off my mind as I climbed into bed. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard the sound of the window opening.
"Let's try some naughty things" .​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-16
Release Date: 2017-10-06
Original Title: 幼馴染は、隠れドM ~変態調教に誘ったらドハマりしちゃった~
Aliases: Osananajimi wa, Kakure Do M ~Hentai Choukyou ni Sasottara Dohamari Shichatta~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

osana1.JPG osana2.JPG osana3.JPG osana4.JPG osana5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
I hate it when my childhood friend is a hidden masochist when I invite her to do some perverted training and she gets hooked. Happens way too much, starting to get annoying...

• Sad
Reactions: Lophora

PunpunRen

Jul 13, 2021
gotta give it to Apettite, solo carrying the bdsm genre, even if their short vns are not the best the art is great and the scenes are hot and full of bdsm fetishes so I love them anyway.

Kinda tired of the oversatured milf vanilla, ntr "corruption" vanilla, and fantasy prostitution but vanilla lol

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote