• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 28, 2022
Any good netori one apart from hero party?
Any good netori one apart from hero party?
Ntraholic is fantastic i cant wait until its finished, NTR Legend is a classic, The King of Summer has a pretty great Netori route, but you also play as the cuck and the slut, Wife Trainer Files, The Breaker, Former Delinquent wife Hinako, & The Student Council President is my sexfriend' has surprisingly good writing

Jul 4, 2017
Ntraholic is fantastic i cant wait until its finished, NTR Legend is a classic, The King of Summer has a pretty great Netori route, but you also play as the cuck and the slut, Wife Trainer Files, The Breaker, Former Delinquent wife Hinako, & The Student Council President is my sexfriend' has surprisingly good writing
Can't seem to find the breaker thanks for the others

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
queston mybe i am wrong but the guy sounded like he did not care about her and stuff so how is it ntr and stuff because it's his child hood freind not lover.

Jan 25, 2018
The translation has nothing to do with the quality of the story, there is no way one could miss the context of the events. And the problem with this game is that it has terrible terrible writing, there is zero consistency with the events and the supposed motives of the characters and world building stablished, no consequences or effects... this is just mediocre at best.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (Final):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes