• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
meaning if you like only emma and choose her ending its done. other then that game is still being worked on
Sometime ago, the dev NiiChan said he also wanted to give a solo ending to Gwen. I wonder if he's still planning to go ahead with it (and what kind of ending it'll be like. For one, we can expect many broken hearts for starters like what happened in Emma's ending). :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: NiiChan

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
Sometime ago, the dev NiiChan said he also wanted to give a solo ending to Gwen. I wonder if he's still planning to go ahead with it (and what kind of ending it'll be like. For one, we can expect many broken hearts for starters like what happened in Emma's ending). :unsure::unsure:
The general idea is that she is pursuing the music world along with Kei, but it is not yet set in stone; I guess we'll see in the future.

Yooneh29

Jun 11, 2022
Does someone know or remember the song played in gwen's first sex scene before? when i tried replaying it the song doesnt play. I have no idea what the song was called but i liked it and i was hoping i could grab it

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Does someone know or remember the song played in gwen's first sex scene before? when i tried replaying it the song doesnt play. I have no idea what the song was called but i liked it and i was hoping i could grab it
Ahh... I don't quite remember but I have a sneaking suspicion it might have been something like "CASHFORGOLD & Tim Schaufert - Wherever You Go". I know that at least plays in the game

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Aine fainting after discovering the MC is fooling around with all the girls is still one of the funiest things in the whole AVN! XD
View attachment 3671299
Aine can be so melodramatic at times. She might as well have met her father Richard in heaven due to the shock, which it seems she did albeit briefly. But in the current update, she's a vortex of emotions and she finally makes love with her betrothed.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Which Episode was that in?
I think it was on the previous episode, after the protagonist had a sexy time with Freya and the sisters had a fight before they made their peace, he witnessed the beautiful moment before Aine saw him and demanded to know with how many other women he'd slept with.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
any new eta?
or is sicae the next ?
MBIML's next episode is currently in the works. And Sicae's Chapter 6 might be his next target once MBIML's released later on, it'll be up to the dev to decide his next course of action.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkOs31
4.20 star(s) 141 Votes