• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
Someone mind tellig me the canon order if I want to play this game witht he devs other "Sicae" ? I just downloaded and the intro told me to play sicae as well to understand the lore

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Someone mind tellig me the canon order if I want to play this game witht he devs other "Sicae" ? I just downloaded and the intro told me to play sicae as well to understand the lore
its not necessary, but some characters in this game are from that game so you can understand them more. and the lore behind this world building is more explained in that. Other than that its a diff story set 2 years after that (that game is not finished FYI)

Aetheran

Mar 23, 2020
Loving the game, but I'd really really like to request BGM that DOESN'T have lyrics in it. I find it incredibly distracting and makes it difficult to follow along reading when there's some singer yelling out lyrics in my ears

Reactions: Mr.Rieper

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I'd like to thank this developer for making a game that to this point has not had any broken saves.
I stopped and came back after some time and picked up right away from a save years old. No "I'm sorry but after 3 years of content the saves are broken you have to start a brand new game" nonsense
So I appreciate that

HowlingCurve

Oct 29, 2018
Getting errors from both split parts, possibly because they are double zipped. Part one had header errors and part two has data corruption at 47%.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I'd like to thank this developer for making a game that to this point has not had any broken saves.
I stopped and came back after some time and picked up right away from a save years old. No "I'm sorry but after 3 years of content the saves are broken you have to start a brand new game" nonsense
So I appreciate that
That's a great thing, because there's some games that if you miss one update, it becames more broken than a current day Mario Maker level

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
So I appreciate that
Ask my Patrons. I don't think they can say the same.
FB_IMG_1697135017988.png

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes