• Lily

• Freya

• Klara

• Naomi

• Moon

Results are only viewable after voting.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I've never noticed it before, but Freya looks a lot like her mother. If she didn't have that huge mafia stick up her ass, I could well imagine Hera and Freya being similar. Except for the fact with the tech boomer, in that regard is Aine more like her mother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
I've never noticed it before, but Freya looks a lot like her mother. If she didn't have that huge mafia stick up her ass, I could well imagine Hera and Freya being similar. Except for the fact with the tech boomer, in that regard is Aine more like her mother.
Fun facts:
- Freya was made using Hera's design as a base.
- Aine and Freya actually share all of Hera's traits: Freya has Hera's brain when it comes to industrial matters. Aine has the rest.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Memo to my brain: Don't cross Aine.

But silliness aside, that makes perfect sense. At the end of the last update, after everyone is in the picture about everyone and Aine's speech, yeah a lot of her mom seemed to come through to me.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Is the plot about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
over already?
Not entirely but what are this guy and this father gonna do anyway? Between getting horror knife slaughtered by Klara, assasinated by Moon or entirely vaporized by Claire .. was this ever a serious plotline lol?

And Aine would probably make herself a widow before even kissing the guy at the altar if she really has all the traits of here which freya didnt possess lol. Unfortunaly his head exploded just when she intended to kiss him, unlucky

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
Not entirely but what are this guy and this father gonna do anyway? Between getting horror knife slaughtered by Klara, assasinated by Moon or entirely vaporized by Claire .. was this ever a serious plotline lol?

And Aine would probably make herself a widow before even kissing the guy at the altar if she really has all the traits of here which freya didnt possess lol. Unfortunaly his head exploded just when she intended to kiss him, unlucky
Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I don't want to see this.

Thank you.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
My Bully is My Lover (Chapter 1 - Episode 3) [Part 2] - BETA
Changelog:
  • 965+ images
  • 6108 lines of codes
  • 18 animations
  • Naomi's First Arc
  • Aine's Second Arc
  • Introduction to: Moon's Second Arc/Major Main Story Arc
  • Main Story Progress
  • 82 new background music & SFX
1705466630761.png

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
I really like how all the characters Nii creates look in the story. Is there any cards available of the characters or would the be released after the games completion? Wanted to do some referencing using them but found nothing.

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
At which date is the update on passion tier on patreon?
There is no set date yet, beta can last anywhere from a few days to over a week. Once the beta is over, it will be released to Intimacy tier patrons, at which point it will be 12 days until public release. Passion tier is 4 days after Intimacy tier release.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
MBML (Chapter 1 - Episode 3) [Part 2] - Changelog and Release Schedule
Hey everyone,

Great news!
The moment you've all been waiting for is here, and we're super excited to roll out Chapter 1 - Episode 3 (Part 2)!

Here's when you can get your hands on it:
Intimacy Tiers - Catch it first on January 22 (UTC+8)
Passion Tiers
- Grab it on January 26 (UTC+8)
Attraction Tiers
- Join in on January 29 (UTC+8)
Sparks Tiers
- Dive in on February 1 (UTC+8)
Public
- Everyone's invited from February 3 (UTC+8)

Changelog:
  • 965+ images
  • 6108 lines of codes
  • 18 animations
  • Naomi's First Arc
  • Aine's Second Arc
  • Introduction to: Moon's Second Arc/Major Main Story Arc
  • Main Story Progress
  • 82 new background music & SFX
A huge thanks to our Patreon supporters - your early access is just one of the perks of being awesome! Your support means the world to us and fuels our passion to create content that you love. Keep an eye on your inbox for the link to the latest episode as we near each release date.

1705828088477.png

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes