• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py My Boyfriend is a Martian [2024-05-02] [火星愤怒, Goldenmaster]

xbeo

May 10, 2017
Just a small note, don't do emojis in your filename buddy
Emojis are just Unicode characters, so this comment made me ask myself: which modern file system does not support Unicode in file names?

As far as I see it, today there is no reason not to use Emojis in file names if the target operating system is:
- Windows (XP and older use NTFS which supports Unicode in file names)
- Mac OS (APFS supports Unicode in file names)
- Linux (I only checked XFS and ext4 for Unicode support in file names)

This is of course purely from a technical point of view.

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Emojis are just Unicode characters, so this comment made me ask myself: which modern file system does not support Unicode in file names?

As far as I see it, today there is no reason not to use Emojis in file names if the target operating system is:

No it's not the filesystem that struggles with it but some archive tools somehow fail to create the folders. I only tested it with Ark, PeaZip an 7z (on Linux) but Ark & PeaZip failed to extract. As i said before, it was just a heads up to avoid potential issues and i didn't really felt the desire to dive deep into git repos to find who or what is to blame. :)

Reactions: zweistein

zweistein

Dec 6, 2017

noob archive

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wait what? this comic story is a couple of years old already.

i REALLY like the female model but very unfortunate does goldenmaster only futa/shemale content nowadays and immedately after that story. so if you are NOT into futa/shemale content like me: don't get your hopes up at all if you really like the quality and female character like i did and do...

but i still hope he will turn her into a normal straight female again.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
wait what? this comic story is a couple of years old already.

i REALLY like the female model but very unfortunate does goldenmaster only futa/shemale content nowadays and immedately after that story. so if you are NOT into futa/shemale content like me: don't get your hopes up at all if you really like the quality and female character like i did and do...

but i still hope he will turn her into a normal straight female again.
IMHO you are a little wrong. The story is not so old, the last known for me update of "Goldenmaster - First Contact" serie was published on November, 2023. But, yes, it`s almost totally full futa/shemale serie with a very little quontity of normal women.