• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM My Best Friend Kouta [Ep.4 v0.3.0] [Graverobber AXDX]

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I NEED A HERO 20 minutes? how can I upload links faster than that? it has never happened to me that I have to wait that long! I guess you compressed it into a rar file and then uploaded it to gofile or pixel.

sub-buzz-962-1617820324-9.jpg

Reactions: _Roxas_

oneanother

Sep 2, 2020
TY for the upload! Does anyone have a save that cuts past the intro? For some reason mine keeps crashing legit right after you talk to Kouta about the game cartridge for the first time.

Reactions: Toggles

nightseph

Apr 25, 2023
is it only this one extra scene? I know it sounds too little with the way I'm saying it, but this scene was huge

Aug 31, 2021
Hahaha........
Well........
Was 3 months worth it or not?
In personal opinion.
Yes and no XD
Well, seriously.
Alert.
I will leave the illustrations of the New update in Spoiler, so if you want to ruin the experience by playing it.
Warning.
Well it's a review though.
I will also leave it in Spoiler.
I give the update a 7/10.
In Spoiler I will tell the reasons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
the game crashes when kouta gives you the game
if you have the folder named "lib" delete it.

I just checked the download provided, and it has that folder. So if anybody else is crashing, delete that folder. It will crash when you earn a steam achievement.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes