• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see a walkthrough mod and a flowchart, but I don't see the incest mod. Is it part of the walkthrough mod? Also, do you install the walkthrough mod by replacing the current "Game" folder with the one in your mod?
stjay makes wt-mod, ic-patch is separate dl. yes mod is installed by dropping game folder to "game" folder and replacing files if asked.

Reactions: STJay

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I see a walkthrough mod and a flowchart, but I don't see the incest mod. Is it part of the walkthrough mod? Also, do you install the walkthrough mod by replacing the current "Game" folder with the one in your mod?
I've added a way to toggle the i-patch in the walkthrough mod, yes. There are instructions in my post on how to get it to work. You just have to merge the "game" folders. You don't replace the original because the original still has files that you need to play the game.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I have reached the stage where I don't even feel like playing the latest version. The story's going nowhere after so many years and the whole idea of goddesses bestowing different powers seem to have been abandoned by the developer altogether.

Now we're just grinding through a plain vanilla college / university story. Another fantastic character models + animations let down by poor story execution.
The dev is trying to milk the game as much as possible. Tbh, if people want acollege/university story they will go for DIK and not whatever this game is doing. People playing this game want the paranormal shit. There is literally no update on the overall story path after the first few release.

Reactions: Wicks99

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
WALKTHROUGH
v3.0 (02-16-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
will this be updated?

Reactions: Punto

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I've added a way to toggle the i-patch in the walkthrough mod, yes. There are instructions in my post on how to get it to work. You just have to merge the "game" folders. You don't replace the original because the original still has files that you need to play the game.
when you add the WT mod to the Game you can't play a new version without the WT mod update that's so inconvenient :rolleyes: :sneaky: you can't play it with update only patch. needs to download the whole VN again to play that way ...:censored:needs to be patience for WT mod update:sleep:

Wicks99

Formerly 'nopcie'
Apr 21, 2024
The dev is trying to milk the game as much as possible. Tbh, if people want acollege/university story they will go for DIK and not whatever this game is doing. People playing this game want the paranormal shit. There is literally no update on the overall story path after the first few release.
True. DIK does the college drama thing much better, Best Deal is all super petty squabbles. I particularly cringe at Rin's "emo" every time she appeared...

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I skipped almost a year of updates I think, It was like 2.4~2.5 the last time I played... and the game story had zero progress... It became a slice of life thing. It feels like the dev has not ideia where to lead to plot to, it feels it has no end game to this, no planning. The goddesses still talk in riddles, not explaining shit, not sure if even the dev knows what his characters are saying at this point lol. After the bit with Annie's father it seems that the game lost it's focus.
A game about "reincarnation", gods and powers that became ultra bland and mundane out of nowhere, sadly.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I want to get the love path with everyone, is it safe to control Ms.Collins? She's a complete bitch and I want her off my back

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes