furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
doubt wt-mod is broken, just copy/move game folder in mod folder to my beast deal folder and replace all files.
They are saying that the link won't download from the post.. I'm having the same issue..
Edit; I think it may have something to do with F95. I'm having trouble with pages not loading pix as well.

Last edited:

JKap88

Mar 17, 2023
WALKTHROUGH
v3.1 (05-09-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Anyone else having issues downloading the Flow chart? I can't get it to download I have tried different browsers and nothing works.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v3.1 (05-09-2024)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
links need a refresh as they time out and dont download

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sorry edited my post. i cant download them from the post.
They are saying that the link won't download from the post.. I'm having the same issue..
Edit; I think it may have something to do with F95. I'm having trouble with pages not loading pix as well.
Anyone else having issues downloading the Flow chart? I can't get it to download I have tried different browsers and nothing works.
links need a refresh as they time out and dont download
it's F95 issue, 1 of attachment servers is down so that affects some. i dl'd flowchart just fine.

jbradley31520

Aug 2, 2022
My Best Deal [v3.1] [Pirot King] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v3.0 -> v3.1 [184 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac: v3.0 -> v3.1 [175 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
What did the Ren'Py/Python version change to? (Thank you for your downloads; longtime coattailer here)

feels95man

Mar 21, 2024
game infinite loop of "not responding" when trying to launch, my guess is has something to do with widescreen? anyone know how to force it to start in windowed mode 1920, 1080?

here is the log.txt file

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes