2D My 2D Artwork thread- Will be more Various

Mar 1, 2020
Honeycam 2020-07-30 01-07-27.gif

I feel good for today's result.

I was thinking of Adult RMMV game with animated sex scenes. but because of the reason that I'm the only one developing my own game alone.... the game that I will make couldn't be fully animated with all the sex scenes...

anyway.... I've reached the point that I was thinking.

Please don't tell me about the image's quality. These were just for test.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Looks neat.
If you have trouble with animation timewise i can recommend dragonbones pro.
It's free and once you get into it it accelerates the process significantly.

Mar 1, 2020
8/16

(Rpg Maker Mv)
Planning a Game making with Basic Functions of :

- Form of RPGs with Interactable members and Base Camp to Settle such as Mass Effect 2 (Owned Ship and Companions), Dragon Age Origin(Encampment and Companions), The Knights Of The Old Republic Series (Owned Ship and Companions).

- Theme is Zombie & Military & Tactical Battle. So Basic Assets will be Pixel Arts related to Military theme, Urban theme, and Bloody messes.

- Companions' Characteristic Concepts are done.

- Basic Design of Item and Skill Mechanism is done. Bullets won't be fired as Normal Attack but Will be spent for Shooting Skills.

- Basic Form of Wandering won't be Full Open World but It will be more like Fallout 1~2. Showing Overworld with some Specific Locations. Random Encounters will be occoured during travel on the overworld.

- Sexual Scene : Rpg Maker Mv's Basic Battle System will be used for Sexual Scene with Companions Since The Combat will be done by Tactical SRPG playing.

- Basic Functions : Companion's Stat System(Done), Tactical Battle Plugin(Works Fine), Animated Sex Scenes with High Resolution Pixel Graphic(Basic Mechanism is done. Technically Available, Assets are WIP). Time And Date System(Done).

- Costume and Equipment System that changes Actor's Illustration by Actor's Equipment. (Basic Mechanism is Ready. Assets are WIP)

===Right Now Working on the Assets for Costume and Equipment Sytem. Doing a Gun first Because It's a bit complicated. but guns had to be various. for the various tactics to be done by guns with SRPG system. :)

These are guns that I've done working.

1597557672361.png MP5

1597557697102.png M249E3
1597557707978.png K15
1597557766131.png K3
1597557789636.png K2
1597557809047.png K2 with K201
1597557836238.png M4 Carbine
1597557859921.png M4 Carbine with M203
1597557877889.png M16A1
1597557905771.png M16A1 with M203
1597557930327.png M24
1597557948730.png K14
1597557971785.png M1897
1597557989632.png M590
1597558010444.png Some Local Hunting Shotgun

Now I have to be working on two more SMG and some Pistols. but Gosh... being awake through all night is really bad thing. I gotta sleep.... :(

I hope there are many of you guys who is interested in what I'm doing...

Mar 1, 2020
$Arthur_Summer.png $Arthur_Winter.png $Hollie_Summer.png $Hollie_Winter.png $Keira_Summer.png

Today's Change Log:

Finished non-battle sprite for main characters. -> Camouflage and army shirts variation for male and woman. + making various hairstyle into sprite. (11 styles total for now)

Function Check : Shooting Skill for Gun that Costs Specific Item (Bullet) => Works Fine. Done.

Near Future Plan : Dynamic Illustration System that changes body parts ( ex: weapons and garments ) by actor's equipment.
-> assets are ready. just need to set the events precisly.

- Need Sprite for Tactical Battle that is holding a gun. -> need to set the sprite change event for variables.
- Need Proper Animations for Shooting Skills and Bomb effects. -> Let's Search the internet more.
- Need to Adjust the Main Menu. (Sprite on Main Menu Style Or Icon Cycle Style is recommended. No Bust Style.)

Mar 1, 2020
Honeycam 2020-08-25 23-59-32.gif

08/25 Log

Abandoned The Military Theme because the current functions and feature of the plugin I'm using is not appropriate to make the Mortar or Artillery-like weapon in RMMV -Couldn't make the enemies to be dead at the same time after they took the damage from AOE(Area of Effect) attack but just keep dying one by one. Not that cool enough for using Artillery.-

So instead, changed the main theme into Medieval-like theme & Mercenary Managing.

besides about theme problem, Function test about the SRPG plugin is getting more and more better. the GIF above is the recent result of the Function test.

1. Taller Sprite then RMMV default sprite. : It was available by understanding how the RMMV reads an Image file of each actor's sprite sheet.

2. Basic of SPRG (Moving Range, Attack range, e.c.t....) : It was quite easy. just had to read the plugin instructions well. :) no problem in adjusting the movement cost and other things.

3. Sprite motions in Battle : because of non-intuitive instroduction, I was a bit struggling. but as It's visible in the GIF, actors in SRPG battle are functioning well with their motions in the middle of Battle. you can check the motion of Attack, Taking Damage, Evading, and running only when It's selected and moving but being idle If it's not selected.

It seems simple features to write down but It was quite a struggle to do all these thing on my own as a amateur illustrator who got no knowledge in coding and programming. the fortunate thing was that I could make up the test assets for my all these stuffs by my own hand. :)

Now, have to make the various Units' Sprite and also Unique character's sprite. So many things to do.