2D My 2D Artwork thread- Will be more Various

Mar 1, 2020
Hi! Thanks for taking your time to watch this thread.

I'm planning to post my own artworks whether they're going to be used in my game or not. Of course there can be NSFW or SFW both.

Not sure you guys would like my art or not but I'll be really glad If you let me see your opinion or comments.

I use Clip Studio for my Artworks and currently using Rpg Maker MV for my game.

This one is Fan Art of 'My Hero Academia' - 02-03-2020

2.png

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
Only 2 hours? That's impressive. When it comes to VN gaming, the art per se is important. Speed is more important. Both yours are impressive. Keep it up.
Thanks for saying. And... I'm not thinking of VN style only but also some kind of old fashioned Japanese games based on illustrations from koei. Such as Porto Estado or Romance of Three Kingdoms 10, and Taikou Rissiden 5.

Mar 1, 2020
adver.png

Another Image recently done! It's Tatsumaki from One Punch Man. well.... sorry for censorship but uncensored version is only for commission owner... :(

Anyway... I don't know why she's squatting with some toy in her hole.... Please let me read your imagination about it.

Mar 1, 2020
Dev journal 18-03-2020

I've recently realized that making new or doing renewal on basic asset by my hand will take too much time to finish my game.

Decided to gather some copyright-free assets around the web. and had quite fine result about tilesets and VGM. Didn't forgot to write down the names to put on the credit.

most of my ability will be used for the character illustrations. Decided to make Sexual Scene in Pixel Graphic Animation. Already know how to do it in RMMV Plugin. Bought the plugin, test finished.

Problem was to make it feel alive even if the scene is made in Pixel art. I thought the key was basic detail of the game itself. Well-written story of Characters related to sex scene and appropriately emphasized sound effect for the scene. like wet slap sound and moaning sound. Luckily I was available to do some mixing and editing the sound files. also I already knew how to get some appropriate sounds and themes. jobs done for now. made some fine wet-slapping sexual pounding sound with various tone of horny moaning. I love it.

2D, Elderscroll-like game will be fine by me. of course there are so many type of smaller volume for games. But Smaller Size doesn't mean that It's easy to make. It only means lesser time to finish than other bigger volumes. that's separate from game's quality. for the quality and speed, Elderscroll-like game might be fine for me cause I've enjoyed and spend so much time on Bethesda and other various RPG games. Thinking of plot from Mass effect 2 and Fallout:NV. Their plot were great.

Now have to work on the tileset setting. gathered enough various tileset. have to rearrange them in new tileset. I like the detail of Arabian style tileset and Korean one.

Hope I can finish the demo as soon as possible. already decided the in-game location for demo playing. Now What's left is work...