[S> Other] [S>Composer] [S>Translator] Paid Music Producer/Composer and Sound Designer looking for work.

Brkn Hvn

Dec 11, 2018
Hello guys!

I'm Emmanuel aka BrknHvn(Broken Heaven). I'm a music producer, composer, sound designer and mixing engineer from Mexico City. I have 6 years of working as a Music Producer, and I have worked in games like Midnight Paradise, Lyla's Curse, Game of Whores, and others.

Skills:

-I have several years of working as a producer, but I'm also a good composer. I can do a lot of varied genres like pop, trap, metal, hip hop, but I can also adapt to whatever you want from ethnic music to medieval folk music.

-As a sound designer, I can record/create almost all you need, and I can provide NSFW sounds like moans, grunts, spanks, etc.

-I have Voice Actress (only for unspoken sounds since she only speaks Spanish)

Preferred method of contact:

-Discord: EmmaH [Brkn Hvn]#6428
-Facebook Page:
-Twitter: @EmmanuelHuazo
-Email: brknheaven@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
- My rates are negotiable, and for the COVID situation, I'll offer you a 10% discount if you came from this forum! :D
(rates on the image)

Availability:
- from 10 am to 12 pm UTC-5 Monday to Sunday :D

Work Samples:
-You can check a demo reel down below, but if you want to hear more music you can contact me and I can show you my whole portfolio.

Additional comments:
- I can also translate for you from English to Spanish at a low cost (since I'm still improving my English)