• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Composer] Paid Music Composer/Sound Designer for hire

NSFWNits

Jan 13, 2022
Skills:
- Memorable and charming original music
- Versatility in what styles/genres I can write (you name it, I can write it)
- Professional audio quality
- Fast turnaround
- Quick and clear communication
- Affordable pricing

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: sanityzer
- Email: newsongsforwork@gmail.com

Employment Type & Rates:
- Prices generally range from 20$ USD - 30$ USD per track. The price will be based on the project, so talk to me about your project and we’ll see if we can find something that works for you.

Availability:
- Right Away!

Work Samples:

-
I recently did a Toby Fox (Undertale) inspired piece for a client that I'm quite proud of:

- I'm the lead composer for the Project Terra Final Fantasy 9 Mod team! This is my orchestral rendition of Jesters of the Moon (Original piece by Nobuo Uematsu):

Project Terra is a not-for-profit voice-over and music modernization project involving over 120 professional Voice Actors, Composers, and Audio Engineers. It will be downloadable for official Final Fantasy IX (PC) copies.
You can find out more about the project here:

- I'm the composer for the moderator D22's awesome game Vae Victis - Khan We've been working together for over a year now!
Here is a Demo Reel of some of the past work:
You might know his work from here on F95: [Ren'Py] - Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.3.16] [Doorknob22] | F95zone
Another link to his game:

- This is a Synthwave cover of the Duke Nukem 3D track "Aliens, Say Your Prayers!":

-

Additional comments:
I'm Nits (aka Sanityzer). I combine decades of experience with a tight business model.

Thank you!