Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
A4.gif

Overview:
Mushiro is a Japanese 2D artist who makes pictures and short animations of characters from animes, such as SSSS Gridman, Quintessential Quintuplets, Food Wars, Naruto, Bunny Girl Senpai, Kakegurui, Anohana, and many others.​

Updated: 2023-05-21
Artist: Mushiro
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Language: Japanese
Resolution: various, but around 720p
Pages: 195 pictures
Length: 20 animations (2:36), 85 gifs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Download: - - -
2023-05-21 update: - - - -

A1.gif A2.gif A3.gif A5.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Do you have another address for this author? For example, Twitter, this author's work is of very good quality, but unfortunately this is the only address he seems to have stopped updating at the moment

3d5_Kai

Sep 21, 2022
If anyone's interested, here's a more organized compilation of the artist's work:

The one in the OP is too messy, contains duplicates and stuff that's been edited so I went through the artist profile instead. I kept some images from the OP though because they've been deleted.

Do you have another address for this author? For example, Twitter, this author's work is of very good quality, but unfortunately this is the only address he seems to have stopped updating at the moment
That's the only place they post on.

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
If anyone's interested, here's a more organized compilation of the artist's work:

Pixeldrain

The one in the OP is too messy, contains duplicates and stuff that's been edited so I went through the artist profile instead. I kept some images from the OP though because they've been deleted.

OK (y)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

nothing new since 2020?

Burma

May 22, 2018
Is this a stupid AD on an f95 I see? Damn...
If you think that the site is bollocks, you're right.