Collection Manga Completed Mushi Mezuru Himegimi 1-3 [Suzuki Dogezaemon]

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
7zip can actually extract RAR files that it can't open, at least in my experience. All you need to do is right click the file, go to the 7zip right click menu and select "Extract Here" and it will work. View attachment 60026
lol, you don't have to tell me how it works. 7zip can open rar files. but it depends on how old 7zip is and if the rar file uses the new rar archives. if you have a new 7zip you can open every rar file, but who updates his 7zip regularly?

it's just easier using win rar.

Reactions: Gillgamesh

Cadoc

Jun 29, 2017
It is also possible your 7zip is out of date and needs to be updated. I think winrar recently updated and changed some things so there have been more and more rar files that I wasn't able to open till I myself updated 7zip.

Now it works. I was able to open these with 7zip @Tomten

noobplayer15

Feb 23, 2018
Really like the art style of this series. The concept itself is very strange but def interesting. Thanks for sharing.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Apparently there's actually more after Volume 3 but it's not translated and probably never will be. I found it once but I lost it when my previous non-system hard drive died. Now I can't find them online anymore.

hiyoku1

May 28, 2020
anyone have a link to vol 5 of this? The one on hitomi.la are just the samples, not the full version...

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
anyone have a link to vol 5 of this? The one on hitomi.la are just the samples, not the full version...
got one but its in japanese no translation fo 4-5

Nox Corporatus

Jul 6, 2019
Found vol4 translated, at least, and figured I'd share here =) It's not as good a translation as the previous three, with a few "wait, just what did they mean here?" moments, but readable.

Reactions: Gillgamesh