• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Multiplayer Sex/Horny Games

Jan 21, 2020
First of all, howdy first time posting a thread thingy so be nice pretty please.

Basically I wanted to check out if anyone else out there feels like there isn't a lot of Multiplayer games of the horny or/and sexual nature that aren't just social MMOs and think that it'd be a whole lot cooler if there we're more. I'm not talking about those free browser games on Nutaku or what not I mean like actual games such as Peach Beach Splash and uhh.. that's it really, that's the only one I can think of that is quite the horny game and you can play with friends and randoms(in theory but the game died when they added VAC (you can't get banned for changing textures I've tried it's 100% okay)). I guess there is also Starbound with the right kinds of mods and then.. what other game is there really?

So yea, how do you guys feel about the whole concept of being horny with the bros and is there games y'all know about that exists out there whether it be a game or mod(s) that allows jolly cooperation/extermination, personally I feel like it'd be neat y'know?

Oh and since I mentioned PBS, if there ever was a sequel what would you guys like to see in it, I think custom matches should have customization in general like being able to change the outfit the bots are using, the time limit up to unlimited, score limit, the ability to see others receiving that neat squirmy finish, and such.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
MNF Club was an online sex game with others, it also fits under that social category too but you could have sex with anyone and could do many poses as well as RP during it (other sex poses had to be bought unfortunately and there was quite alot of prostitution so was very difficult as a male player to be in control much)

There's also yareel which can also be played with bots to have sex with (bot humans, not robots lol) and that was pretty good but its 3d so the graphics werent totally amazing

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
I have been doing a similar search.
You already mentioned Starbound. Sexbound works pretty well in a dedicated server, players can have sex with NPCs and with each other if they interact with the same sex enabled furniture.
As of the public 1.6.2 build of SchnurriTV's Minecraft Sex Mod, there's a bit of jank but works decently in a dedicated server. Players can have sex with the implemented girls and there is a potion that when consumed, can turn the player into one of them, allowing them to get boned by other players. When in doubt, just disconnect and join again lol

As for games and methods I haven't personally tried:
From what I found in LoversLab, Sexlab sort of works with Skyrim Together. But the desync ST can have can cause non host players to not see sex animations.
Sims 4 has like two MP mods. In theory, all players involved could make their Sims bang if they all have the same version of WickedWhims. But just as with ST, desync might get in the way.
I guess that is just how it is with mods that enable peer to peer online play in games that never had a native MP mode.

I have to point out that in all these options, all parties involved must have the exact same mod load. Starbound gives a little less restrictive room for error with its option to allow asset mismatch, letting players join the game and have one or two client sided Workshop addons that aren't included in the server.

I am still surprised nothing like this has come up for Terraria considering how accesible it is for modding (yes I know about that one Discord server. I am not joining another server for just sexy reskins and no way to bang them.) and apparently there are sex mods for Stardew Valley? But what I have found is often too tied to The Lore and not very sandbox-y.

There is also Second Life and its metric ton of community content. But I don't know how much of it is actually free and how much you have to shill out to even get close to one of those kino sexy player models I keep seeing.

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
I mean, nothings stopping you doing this in GMOD
Oh I almost forgot about GMOD. I mean, yeah, you could, but there's little to no actual sex framework available for it. You can find NSFW playermodels and ragdolls, but no real way for interaction despite the game's use of LUA and how customizable it is.

Another option I stumbled upon was Roblox. There's something called Roblox Condos, keywords for Roblox games that have sex animations. There's a site called condogames.xyz generates them as they get deleted. The animations in those are... meh. There are discord servers with condos with actually decent animations, but they are often hush hush about it and in a sea of similar servers with the mediocre stolen animations of the games found via condogames.xyz

For a condo to work as intended, animation files and scripts have to get uploaded and read by the Roblox servers for them to work. Which causes the game to have a lifespan of about 20 minutes or less before getting closed. This feels like more trouble than its worth, at least for someone like me that isn't In The Know about the scene.

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Honestly
Oh I almost forgot about GMOD. I mean, yeah, you could, but there's little to no actual sex framework available for it. You can find NSFW playermodels and ragdolls, but no real way for interaction despite the game's use of LUA and how customizable it is.

Another option I stumbled upon was Roblox. There's something called Roblox Condos, keywords for Roblox games that have sex animations. There's a site called condogames.xyz generates them as they get deleted. The animations in those are... meh. There are discord servers with condos with actually decent animations, but they are often hush hush about it and in a sea of similar servers with the mediocre stolen animations of the games found via condogames.xyz

For a condo to work as intended, animation files and scripts have to get uploaded and read by the Roblox servers for them to work. Which causes the game to have a lifespan of about 20 minutes or less before getting closed. This feels like more trouble than its worth, at least for someone like me that isn't In The Know about the scene.
Honestly that was a joke.

The roblox games are the closest any multiplayer sex game is going to get for the forseeable 3-8 years. Not that I mind.

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
Honestly

Honestly that was a joke.

The roblox games are the closest any multiplayer sex game is going to get for the forseeable 3-8 years. Not that I mind.
Kinda sad that there's not much in the way of self-hosted dedicated server software for Roblox. It would definitively help with the headache of having to upload rather compromising files to Roblox, thus getting your game and account shot on sight. I saw that it's kinda possible to McGiver something close to a dedicated private server with Studio? But still doesn't fix the fact that you have to expose your operation to the admins at some point for half of the sex stuff to work.

Or as a wise man once said, "You are going to, SUCK, this COCK, KLEEEAAAN"

devablaze325

Jul 8, 2017
can some one make a rape swep or advance adult swep mods in here like for the gmod or no i am just asking tho

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
can some one make a rape swep or advance adult swep mods in here like for the gmod or no i am just asking tho
I myself edited one of those, but they won't do you any good. What those sweps do is turn your playermodel into a ragdoll and do the stuff from there, will not work as intended in anything that doesn't use the default skeleton like the civ models have.