• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool Mul-Tor - Fast & Easy Uploads [v1.4.0] [paw_beans]

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Greetings,

I'm more than happy to introduce you to a powerful tool that was made with love and care - Mul-Tor. The tool is specifically made to simplify the process of uploading and sharing files, making it much easier and quicker when it comes to file uploading in just a few clicks. While there are other options available like MultiUp and MirrorAce out there, I've thought there's a better alternative, and that alternative is creating a community based tool with much more features, and improvements. Mul-Tor offers an advantage when it comes to file uploading, such as: Running the tool locally on your machine, customizable to perfectly suit your needs, and most importantly, it's open-source for you and anyone else to dig deep into. The tool project is open to any kind of contributions from the community, you're more than welcome to help advance, and evolve this tool into making it better and more efficient at what it does, the possibilities for expansion and adaptation are limitless, and up to us all to make a very useful, and helpful tool.

I'm continually working on improvements, and features for the tool to become the best it can, adding more support for new file-sharing services, and helpful features. Please keep in mind that, as with any project out there, bugs and issues are expected to be in our way, feel free to report them, and if you can and want, help improve the tool too, obviously all contributors are credited for their work!

If you're interested into diving deeper into Mul-Tor and discover what it has to offer, I welcome you to read the comprehensive on . There, you'll find all the essential details and insights you need to fully understand the purpose of Mul-Tor, as well as it's use.

Mul-tor was made to help when it comes to fast and efficient file-sharing, saving time, and data while also keeping it community focused and based!

New in 1.3.0

The tool now features a preset system to make file uploading even faster if you only use specific sites. I made a F95 preset for anybody that frequently uploads files here.
You can get it .

Last edited:

UnifoxStudio

Unifox Game Studio
Game Developer
Apr 8, 2020
Such a usefull software!
I had to deactivate my anti virus to make it work though, I hope you won't hack me lol ^^'

I've got an error on rapidgator, wasn't really a bother as you've got a lot of other site.
Thanks ! It would have been a bother else to upload all those version !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.