Mugen

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
Does anyone know of a mugen full of characters that has the ability to add even more?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know of a mugen full of characters that has the ability to add even more?
Currently working on a Mugen Omega Pack (Will probably use Google Drive as its over 3+GBs) r8t now and I think there might be sum wiggle room to add mar character as they'er released or dat U found/edit. :3
It will have both Aggressors and Victims, where Aggressors are at top of the list, Victims at the bottom, respective player 1 and/or 2 starting points, and there's sum aggressors dats versatile like Futas dat U can do futa on futa play as well. ^w^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kevodi

Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
Currently working on a Mugen Omega Pack (Will probably use Google Drive as its over 3+GBs) r8t now and I think there might be sum wiggle room to add mar character as they'er released or dat U found/edit. :3
It will have both Aggressors and Victims, where Aggressors are at top of the list, Victims at the bottom, respective player 1 and/or 2 starting points, and there's sum aggressors dats versatile like Futas dat U can do futa on futa play as well. ^w^
Please update me as soon as possible regarding the release.<3 <3

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Please update me as soon as possible regarding the release.<3 <3
Will do, it will probably be released within two to three days at most, reason character testing because I'm combining other mugen builds with my own and dis mugen engin/skin does not like sum characters will have a "CharacterListLog" of characters dat can not work with my mugen build, also to note U can add mar stages, although the preview for the stages is kinda broken when U start adding UR own (which dis megun engine/skin haves over 100+ stages so IDK why I need mar LUL). >w<

• Red Heart

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Will there be a character list we can look at before downloading?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Progress update 0.1:
52 of 54 Futa characters have been implemented so far. :3
Only image preview for now of the character list r8t now:
1712196264651.png
The other two characters named "Futa Boa Hancock" (broken loop animation) and "Bunna the weavile" (Total character controls failure) failed the test and will not be included in my Mugen Omega Pack. XwX

• Wow
Apr 8, 2020
I have a question. Are there any Mugen builds which have all characters regardless of species or kinks? I don’t know if I speak for everyone, but it would be so much easier and popular if someone created a Mugen with ALL the characters with moves for every hole, fetish, and wish. Like Impregnation etc just for example. I realize it would be extremely hard and huge, but I think everyone would be extremely grateful and happy.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Ik, will be back on track shortly, just fixed a lot of bugs and added features 2 dat one game (link above). >w<

I have a question. Are there any Mugen builds which have all characters regardless of species or kinks? I don’t know if I speak for everyone, but it would be so much easier and popular if someone created a Mugen with ALL the characters with moves for every hole, fetish, and wish. Like Impregnation etc just for example. I realize it would be extremely hard and huge, but I think everyone would be extremely grateful and happy.
As for Mugen I plan 2 make omega pack with a lot of characters to choose from and a lot of empty slots to expand on in the future, I'll be populating it with a lot of characters my self, sum dat can be downloaded from "hentaicharmugen", while others you may or may not have seen before since the last Great MUGEN Archive R18+ PURGE (4got the year LUL since I dislike MugenArchive site in general). TwT

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Progress Update 0.2:
Still working on males and gangs atm, but dis wat I got so far (click/tap on thumbnail to enlarge image). :3
1713197117770.png