Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The title should be renamed to anal mugen with extra crusty shit smered dick BJs.

There are many other sex mugens out there that are more 'definitive' than this one with every type of sex and creature added.

Wenchy

Sep 1, 2017
I gotta ask, does some one have zeta? i've been trying to find it but the best one i could find was Evil zeta.
The most info i found out was it was made by a guy name Shadowteam. Help would be appreciated

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
damn make sure to read the description so you don't feel stupid and get disappointed like me, its just BJ's and anal..

• Haha
Reactions: forgotp

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
I gotta ask, does some one have zeta? i've been trying to find it but the best one i could find was Evil zeta.
The most info i found out was it was made by a guy name Shadowteam. Help would be appreciated
I found her edit like a year ago from here

Reactions: wenchy123

Kanjimaru

Jan 26, 2018
So i like to always mention VSelect into Mugen posts just because you are essentially posting your set of character that do work, but if someone wants to add or edit characters with newer versions they can, and VSelect seems to be one of those forgotten tools that is rarely mentioned in these mugen form.

Mar 18, 2019
Was a loooong time ago I tried Mugen last, but " the game is practically 50% blow and 50% anal " definitely has me intrigued.

Mar 25, 2020
friends, it was my mistake, I accidentally sent the same links, here are the correct links, I'll ask the admin to correct them:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JBG123 and Khao
Jun 15, 2018
Since i couldn't find a character sharing thread, I'll post my dub sound edit for Yukiko Amagi here.

you can swap between eng and jp by moving the semicolon in the yukiko.def file. My upload doesnt include the jp .snd file though, so you'd have to move one into the folder.

I want to make another dub edit for Makoto Nanaya at some point, but it looks like i'd have to create the dub .snd from scratch.

kirby_b

Nov 6, 2018
The title should be renamed to anal mugen with extra crusty shit smered dick BJs.

There are many other sex mugens out there that are more 'definitive' than this one with every type of sex and creature added.
...like?

damn you just not gonna share??

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes