• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mugen Characters

K-zr

Jun 25, 2018
Hey since 18+ mugen archive is gone, is there any other place to find them?
I know there is hentaicharmugen, but is there anywhere else?

Bo777

Feb 24, 2018
Not that I've found. Personally looked around for awhile including reddit and nothing. Probably will have to wait for Mugenarchive to get the person they're looking for to bring the 18+ part back or wait for hentaicharmugen to build up sadly.

Bo777

Feb 24, 2018
It's been some time so there's some new info here I know your aware of hentaicharmugen but they've grown a lot and are better at tagging their characters and Mugenarchive has brought back some 18+ characters. It's less then 1% of what it used to be but there are like 100 characters to look through. The only other places I have found are behind pay walls or text blocks 100 pages long where you download the character and see after if you want it. and its all in Japanese. So its still a struggle but its coming back slowly.

Reactions: x2hunter

x2hunter

Dec 22, 2017
It's been some time so there's some new info here I know your aware of hentaicharmugen but they've grown a lot and are better at tagging their characters and Mugenarchive has brought back some 18+ characters. It's less then 1% of what it used to be but there are like 100 characters to look through. The only other places I have found are behind pay walls or text blocks 100 pages long where you download the character and see after if you want it. and its all in Japanese. So its still a struggle but its coming back slowly.
can you send me some webstites please?

Bo777

Feb 24, 2018
can you send me some webstites please?
Sure but I'll put them here for others to see as well

WARNING I DO NOT GUARANTY THAT THESE SITES ARE SAFE I HAVE A GOOD SET OF COMPUTER SECURITY SOFTWARE THAT I USE!!!!!

The official mugen archive website set to 18+ eddits since it can be hard to find.

The new big one.

Just a large set of characters to look through

A forum that has a lot of different options, each forum creator makes his own format for getting characters much like lovers lab.

^ ^
PS I started you on a good search for finding characters with this link

Just some persons personal creating webpage

Orgent

Feb 12, 2023
Hey ! I allow myself to ask the question here but I'm desperately looking for the character of Es from xblaze for Mugen R18 but I can't find it... do any of you have it?

Reactions: Krakenzzz

Cilrov

Aug 25, 2022
Anybody have a folder for all of bewathisanimals character? especially his charizard.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Hey ! I allow myself to ask the question here but I'm desperately looking for the character of Es from xblaze for Mugen R18 but I can't find it... do any of you have it?
Tough luck on dat one. X3
hentaicharmugen nor do mugenarchive have dat character. TwT

Also fun fact mugenarchive purged its R18 section an ish-yr ago so if an R18 Edit of Es was in dar its not any mar, and no one seems 2 be 2 worried about reposting or sharing dar R18 version of her if they got it. XwX
Although yes, mugenarchive restored its R18 section but didn't restore wat they deleted. XwX

And U can keep watch for her release or BlazBlue character releases in dis
link here --->
, ENJOY. :3

dante42

Jul 6, 2019
hello there stupid question maybe but how installing chars and what version of mugen,please

jormunngand

Nov 28, 2022
ive been trying to find this version of kuromaru and iari for the longest time, anyone got any clues?