• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Staffie85

May 13, 2020
This works great on Steam Deck, if you adjust some of the controller layouts… just wish I could find the bloody save file location… so I can move progress from last update, to this latest update

any ideas for the location, would be greatly appreciated… I’ve tried the game folders but can’t find anything saying saves, and documents folder is empty in desktop mode.

Caldreth

May 13, 2023
Hello,

Very nice game.

I would like to know if it should be possible to add followings :

Either to add Dark elves, or to add more skin and hair tones.
Skin : grey, blue, deep blue / dark blue, greyish-blue, purple, pink. For the hairs, adding more tones : white, grey, silver, greyish-white.
Or having the possibility to eddit the skin color to customize it.
I do not know which one is the easiest.

Add slave :
Succubi with "chicken legs" and beast arms (like the neko) and succubi with human/elf body.

Add other kinds of abomination :
As tall as werewolf : minotaure, goat.
As tall as goblin : imp (specific offspring of succubi).

Alex64xxxx

May 4, 2021
hey man, the game constantly crashes and i don't know if it's just about the graphic card View attachment 3618651 View attachment 3618679 View attachment 3618655
bro I had the same problem, it was solved when I forced the game to run in dx 12, I don't know if it is also solved with the normal .exe but in the .exe that is in MBP - 0.68.4.3\MudBlood\Binaries\Win64 it works. You press the right mouse button on the .exe and click on "create shortcut", when you have created the shortcut, you right click on the shortcut and go to properties, then there, where it says destination, you go to the end of the text and after the " press space and write -dx12 and then apply, it should look like this: .exe" -dx12, if it does not have the " it is exactly the same, don't worry. If the problem is not solved with that, now I don't know what else to tell you, I also deactivated the processor's turbo mode in the PC's Bios, although I don't know if that has any influence. (English is not my first language :D )

Edit: You can try to run in dx11 if you are already in 12, just change the -dx12 to -dx11
also, run the shortcut, not the original .exe XD

Last edited:
Reactions: firemin

firemin

Sep 2, 2023
bro I had the same problem, it was solved when I forced the game to run in dx 12, I don't know if it is also solved with the normal .exe but in the .exe that is in MBP - 0.68.4.3\MudBlood\Binaries\Win64 it works. You press the right mouse button on the .exe and click on "create shortcut", when you have created the shortcut, you right click on the shortcut and go to properties, then there, where it says destination, you go to the end of the text and after the " press space and write -dx12 and then apply, it should look like this: .exe" -dx12, if it does not have the " it is exactly the same, don't worry. If the problem is not solved with that, now I don't know what else to tell you, I also deactivated the processor's turbo mode in the PC's Bios, although I don't know if that has any influence. (English is not my first language :D )

Edit: You can try to run in dx11 if you are already in 12, just change the -dx12 to -dx11
also, run the shortcut, not the original .exe XD
IT WORKS. thanks faping gentleman

Reactions: Alex64xxxx

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
Awesome nice game Sound is missing! a few more positions, 1-2 attacks from the village and the city, a few more characters and the game rocks

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
I think this story is better than: Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! and with sound it is even the best manager game ever

senaris

Jan 5, 2022
I think this story is better than: Goblin Lord Wants Me to Become a Virgin Wizard by Managing the Brothel! and with sound it is even the best manager game ever
Quite far fetched, i don't think this game beats:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-club-bifrost-v1-15c-midnight-pleasure-remtairy.48518/
or
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/

These mentioned are quite the 'kings of' management+breeding+prostitution at the moment, at least based on reviews and my personal opinion. I think this game it's actually inspired by monster black market, so goes 'goblin lord wants me to become a virgin wizard'.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Did they add story now? Last time I played, Mudblood Prologue did not explain anything.
While Goblin... brothel actually has a storyline. Which is mostly about goblins being evil and stupid in a funny way.

And I agree with senaris, Monster Black Market is still the best in the genre. Mudblood Prologue and Goblin... brothel still have a long way to go before they can compare.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes