• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG WIP [MTL] Two Beasts or Not to Beast!! (Only MTL files)

Deadmansand

Nov 22, 2021
I am trying to at the new version of the translator to the version 2.00 of the game, however even after following all of the instructions and trying it all over 3 times I am still getting this error coming up. Is this a new bug or does the new version of the game conflict with the translator ?

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
I am trying to at the new version of the translator to the version 2.00 of the game, however even after following all of the instructions and trying it all over 3 times I am still getting this error coming up. Is this a new bug or does the new version of the game conflict with the translator ?
I will take a look at it in the new year. Hopefully its just a single file. I wont be changing the translations at all though. This was more an experiment for myself to learn how WolfRPG editor worked. Plus I was able to put something out that a handful of people were able to enjoy. I'm not very proud of the translation itself, and with the state of AI I expect much better offline Translators in the near future.

Most of my translations have lots of issues so I keep them for myself but, this is one of the few decent full kemono games out there.

Reactions: Sonofman

khod12

Apr 8, 2023
yooooo thanks for the translation! is there anymore news on the new update translation or no?

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
No I went as far as I could with it. So much seems hardcoded into the interactions making it basically a very time consuming task for just an MTL. The scenes are about as far as I will take it. Also I need the newest update to be able to Update the translation patch to fix the error.

batman30655

Apr 27, 2018
No I went as far as I could with it. So much seems hardcoded into the interactions making it basically a very time consuming task for just an MTL. The scenes are about as far as I will take it. Also I need the newest update to be able to Update the translation patch to fix the error.
V2.00 Raw/Untranslated----->enjoy

will this do?

Reactions: jasonmbrown

KevinBard

Jul 11, 2021
I honestly don't know what I am doing wrong. I downloaded and redownloaded the game 2.00 from the the main thread and did the steps you mentioned and it still gives and error at start up :(. Please help

jasonmbrown

Dec 19, 2017
I haven't gotten around to updating to v2.00 It might take me a bit. At the very least I will patch it so that it works but leave 2.00 content untranslated.

khajiit.rug

May 13, 2024
Step by Step Guide on how to install the MTL. Hope that it helps a bit!
  1. Grab the game over on the main thread
  2. Extract the game somewhere
  3. Download WolfDec from (v3.3 Works but older ones don't)
  4. Open your game folder (from step 2) and move WolfDec.exe (step 3) into the root
  5. Select all the .wolf files from the game folder and drag-drop them onto WolfDec.exe (This should create new folders inside 'data')
  6. After WolfDec.exe has finished processing all the .wolf files, you need to move or delete the .wolf files (If you don't move the wolf files then the game will default to using them instead of the data folder).
  7. Launch the game (If it still loads and you don't have the .wolf files then you have extracted everything properly)
  8. Finally download and extract my MTL into the Data folder, overwriting any files. (Current version as of guide is V003-2, v004 is broken do not use)
If someone wants to write a better guide I would appreciate it (as I have already done most of these steps so I dont have the original folder structure anymore and am not sure where the .wolf files were originally located in the game folder)
Can anyone help me with .dat data? I can't extract my .zip file with these data intact