RPGM WIP [MTL] Kakuriyo, the village of obscene customs ~Sexual Secret-Keeping Moratorium~ v1.341 [RJ402577] [I'm moralist]

gosick1586

May 24, 2022
Try the new version, load the save & press F12 and post the console error of when that happens. Or better, send the save game just before that.
I was about to post the save, but I noticed that the translation.trans (from both pixeldrain and f96 attached file) last modified date is back in Feb
1680459984239.png
1680460073156.png
Are you sure the files you uploaded are up to date? I assume translation.trans last modified date should be April instead of Feburary.

atf.cosmos

May 19, 2019
I was about to post the save, but I noticed that the translation.trans (from both pixeldrain and f96 attached file) last modified date is back in Feb
View attachment 2515443
View attachment 2515445
Are you sure the files you uploaded are up to date? I assume translation.trans last modified date should be April instead of Feburary.
I'm not using the software anymore other than looking up what the original was. It's the reason for most of the crashes as it modifies names improperly causing scripts to not reference the proper function with proper variables. It's been all manual edit using vs-code. I've kept it inside cuz i kinda forgot to delete it while also wondering if I should just keep it so other people can just load it up & try it out themselves.
And currently I've downloaded version 1.4 so it would need another complete retranslation, which I'm not doing & instead just merging the changer via git diff.
(yes, a version update is coming)

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
is the protag male or female? i found myself playing the dude. can i play the girl instead?