RPGM Complete [MTL im sorry] Flash Cycling 2 [H.H.WORKS]

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
How did you sort it?
Right, council room... top building, room to the left.
This game is great, cant wait for it to be translated, keep up the great work!

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So is there any menu translation ready to go for 1.10? I feel like that's all I need, not like the game will make much sense fully translated anyway just need to know what half these buttons do...

I know usually in these games you map actions to the S or D key but not knowing how to change that is a pain in the butt.

Also wth is with that event by the piano? Before she'd had any sexual contact what so ever I saw some gangbang scene, no idea what happened there how could I possibly have triggered that so early:oops:

Reactions: Stompai

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Haha, that scene is actually a dream / nightmare "event". That's why you get it early.

About translation, everything related to interface, from menus to interaction with the different npc, each choice you need to make, walkthrough etc.. is translated.

But I won't upload it yet because I want to finish everything for this version while I'm at it (and my upload speed sucks so I'd like to avoid doing it twice if possible)

I should be finished in a couple days at most so just a little patience.

As for the dialogues and global story, it's actually decent, making sense sure is impossible because, well, it's a japanese eroge ^^'.
But being on the front line, I can tell dev took great care when writing the different dialogues, especially the H ones.

Just wait for a bit if you can, I can guarantee playing an understandable version will be much more enjoyable.

yumikun123

Aug 2, 2018
Haha, that scene is actually a dream / nightmare "event". That's why you get it early.

About translation, everything related to interface, from menus to interaction with the different npc, each choice you need to make, walkthrough etc.. is translated.

But I won't upload it yet because I want to finish everything for this version while I'm at it (and my upload speed sucks so I'd like to avoid doing it twice if possible)

I should be finished in a couple days at most so just a little patience.

As for the dialogues and global story, it's actually decent, making sense sure is impossible because, well, it's a japanese eroge ^^'.
But being on the front line, I can tell dev took great care when writing the different dialogues, especially the H ones.

Just wait for a bit if you can, I can guarantee playing an understandable version will be much more enjoyable.
Really appreciate the work you're doing, looking forward to your full translation!

aekya

Sep 1, 2018
Will have to wait, this is probably the best game of this type since naked order 1 that i've played...

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Mid 4th day translation report :

- Updated game version to v1.11 and merged everything I translated into it, no bugs found yet.
- Edited the change made by the new update to my translation
(New version edit a couple more bugs as well as improve the EV mark problem that was hard to be seen)
This took some times so I didn't made much progress with translation...
- Translated a few more main events : 12 out of 22 done

About 45 pages left including the remaining sub events.

Reactions: Lister and MagLev

Kyubizero9

Dec 12, 2018
Mid 4th day translation report :

- Updated game version to v1.11 and merged everything I translated into it, no bugs found yet.
- Edited the change made by the new update to my translation
(New version edit a couple more bugs as well as improve the EV mark problem that was hard to be seen)
This took some times so I didn't made much progress with translation...
- Translated a few more main events : 12 out of 22 done

About 45 pages left including the remaining sub events.
Keep it up man im looking forward to the translation with the updated animations quite difficult to figure stuff out without understanding it rooting for you

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
When you first said you were starting on a translation, I was expecting it to be weeks out, so I'm impressed with your speed ! Keep up the good work and thanks !

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Early 5th day translation report :

- 15 Main event out of 22.
- A couple sub events related to race

You guys won't believe how wordy this mc is, I can count the "Ahhh", "Ohh~oo" , "Hmm" "Ngggu~" by the hundreds...

And since I didn't create a "basic expression template" to do quick copy paste,

Because I prefer doing these scream / moans / shout etc based on my feelings and circumstance of the story and to not make it repetitive and dull after a couple hours...

Well it take a long time and my head is filled with these noises now ^^'

2020-02-03 11_03_15-Database.png

Edit :
Dev : You think japanese is hard ?
Me : a bit
Dev : That's not even my final form !
Dev : Here's a shy character that make a pause between EACH - FUCKING - SYLLABLE !
Dev : HAVE SOME FUN TRANSLATING THAT !

2020-02-03 14_08_25-Database2.png

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
By the way, if someone among you guys have some skills with editing pictures files I'd appreciate some help with this.
I added a .txt file with translation... except for the tips ones because I definitely don't have the courage to play hide and seek with japanese characters with such a thick font in order to translate it...

So if you also know how to read japanese... please edit them however you like.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
By the way, if someone among you guys have some skills with editing pictures files I'd appreciate some help with this.
I added a .txt file with translation... except for the tips ones because I definitely don't have the courage to play hide and seek with japanese characters with such a thick font in order to translate it...

So if you also know how to read japanese... please edit them however you like.
I have done Image translations before. I will do my best to translate it well for you. My last attempt came out pretty well (a little bleeding off the edges with the text) but I don't mind taking this up in my spare time.

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
I have done Image translations before. I will do my best to translate it well for you. My last attempt came out pretty well (a little bleeding off the edges with the text) but I don't mind taking this up in my spare time.
Thank you very much !

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you very much !
No Problem! Happy to help.

Also for the tips you couldn't translate were you using OCR applications to attempt to translate the images? if so I assume you tried Yandex?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So I finished the first image. Pretty easy stuff and this is probably the easiest out of all of them. feel free to provide feedback. I took some creative liberties with the translation to make it a bit more understandable. If you want it changed back to match what you originally translated (say if I got it wrong.) I can easily to that.

EDIT: ALL THE FIRST 3 Images have been complete. I added them here so you can have the game related ones ready. I will work on the tips as a side project since Idk how easy I will be able to translate them. Also Feel free to provide feedback! if you don't like something let me know and I can edit it again for you. This is your project so I want it to be to your standards.

LOGO02.png lvup.png lvup2.png

Edit 2:

Yeah.... those tips not gonna be able to translate those lol. All the OCR programs I use do NOT like that font. Probably the same problem you came across I would wager. Maybe someone who speaks the language can sort them out but I can't get anything reliable and I refuse to guess. Sorry I did what I could.

Last edited:

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
So I finished the first image. Pretty easy stuff and this is probably the easiest out of all of them. feel free to provide feedback. I took some creative liberties with the translation to make it a bit more understandable. If you want it changed back to match what you originally translated (say if I got it wrong.) I can easily to that.

EDIT: ALL THE FIRST 3 Images have been complete. I added them here so you can have the game related ones ready. I will work on the tips as a side project since Idk how easy I will be able to translate them. Also Feel free to provide feedback! if you don't like something let me know and I can edit it again for you. This is your project so I want it to be to your standards.

View attachment 539028 View attachment 539074 View attachment 539075

Edit 2:

Yeah.... those tips not gonna be able to translate those lol. All the OCR programs I use do NOT like that font. Probably the same problem you came across I would wager. Maybe someone who speaks the language can sort them out but I can't get anything reliable and I refuse to guess. Sorry I did what I could.
Thanks for that !

To be honest I didn't use any program, I just guessed it would be the usual sentences for a warning screen :p
Didn't even know such programs existed, thanks for making me learn something, I'll probably use them in the future.

No problem about the tips pictures, it was just my little OCD kicking in about not being able to perfectly finish something ^^'
And it's not really important because I'm sure what's written on these tips is already explained in the game.
these pictures only show up in the loading screens, which last less than 2 seconds (for me) and you can even disable their display in the settings.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for that !

To be honest I didn't use any program, I just guessed it would be the usual sentences for a warning screen :p
Didn't even know such programs existed, thanks for making me learn something, I'll probably use them in the future.

No problem about the tips pictures, it was just my little OCD kicking in about not being able to perfectly finish something ^^'
And it's not really important because I'm sure what's written on these tips is already explained in the game.
these pictures only show up in the loading screens, which last less than 2 seconds (for me) and you can even disable their display in the settings.
Technically you could always replace the images with something else. Say make an image of some other tips and name them the same as the other images. You could put anything in there even tips off the top of snapple bottles.