MrBubu's Visual Walkthroughs

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
ooo is this going to be a new format for future walkthroughs or is just for specific games such as this one that are a bit more difficult?
I'm not a big fan of mods personally, I like to take my own decisions and be surprised with the consequences later, not play the modder's game (especially games like BADIK and ORS with a lot of branches).

SexBot is different, there are no bad choices, to play 100% you need to select all of them, but it's not easy even with a walkthrough and I always thought it would benefit from having a way to mark down which paths have been completed. I actually tried to see if I could include some kind of checkbox with javascript in the PDF but I couldn't find a free tool for that.

So I have no plan to do more mods, unless there are more games like SexBot out there...

Reactions: tec_rose

tec_rose

May 8, 2023
I'm not a big fan of mods personally, I like to take my own decisions and be surprised with the consequences later, not play the modder's game (especially games like BADIK and ORS with a lot of branches).

SexBot is different, there are no bad choices, to play 100% you need to select all of them, but it's not easy even with a walkthrough and I always thought it would benefit from having a way to mark down which paths have been completed. I actually tried to see if I could include some kind of checkbox with javascript in the PDF but I couldn't find a free tool for that.

So I have no plan to do more mods, unless there are more games like SexBot out there...
that makes sense then. it seems to be helpful for people already, looking at the separate thread for it. ill have to give it a shot to see what's up about the paths.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to post suggestions for my next work .

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
The Hellcat Lounge would be well worth the time. The Dev cycle isn't too fast and there's enough choice branching to be worth documenting but not enough to pull your hair out trying to decipher all of it.

Reactions: MrBubu

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

doujin1

Nov 18, 2017
I can't say for sure because I haven't played the game, but probably not. SexBot was about getting all scenes unlocked and I felt a mod was better than a PDF. If I feel the same about another game than maybe, but so far I haven't.
OK, thanks anyway.
Really appreciate your mod for sexbot (it's the game that i'm not played because how confusing without a mod)
hope your continue until that game completed.

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Sorry for quoting you out of nowhere, Bubu, but I noticed something that it's not on your walkthrough. On Week 2 Part 1 you can choose to kiss Hana and as you point out it gets you 5 affection points but it also subtracts 1 anger point as well. Hope you don't mind me pointing this out but I just noticed and thought you would like to know.
Yes you are right and of course I appreciate anyone finding errors so I can fix them.
Also it might be better to use my thread so we don't derail game discussions on their own thread.

I've fixed it but it will be included in the next update when part 4 comes out (soon I think).

Reactions: doujin1

Nov 28, 2018
In your Being a DIK walkthrough for season 1-2 just after choosing Jill over Sage #167 you indicate that if your helping Sage (but are cancelling on her) that she gains 2 relationship/hearts but this should be loosing 2.

Also it would be good if you included the wants for the DIKs in the party organization in season 3, I think they are consistent even if their placement is not. It would make choosing what supplies to buy more informed.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
In your Being a DIK walkthrough for season 1-2 just after choosing Jill over Sage #167 you indicate that if your helping Sage (but are cancelling on her) that she gains 2 relationship/hearts but this should be loosing 2.

Also it would be good if you included the wants for the DIKs in the party organization in season 3, I think they are consistent even if their placement is not. It would make choosing what supplies to buy more informed.
Yes you are right thanks, it will be fixed in the next release.

I don't really include complex minigames in the walkthrough, there are other guides out there for that. But if I understand you correctly, you'd like to know in advance what the DIKs want for the next party to make sure you get something useful as a free reward, is that it?
e.g. If a DIK wants a keg than you'd want to know to get a free keg and not the speakers.

Yes that's probably something that I could include, although the rewards tend to apply for the following episode so you might need to keep a save to replay from that point when we'll know what they want in episode 11...

Reactions: 321654

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
But if I understand you correctly, you'd like to know in advance what the DIKs want for the next party to make sure you get something useful as a free reward, is that it?
e.g. If a DIK wants a keg than you'd want to know to get a free keg and not the speakers.
More like, when you let the Omegas in the party, later on, it leads to losing happiness from certain DIKs. Same as which meat quality you've selected in bbq or what kind of alcohol you've used. Instead of having the result "when it happens" maybe highlight the "best choice" when you take it. Either with a check or a thumbs up...

Like...

Sausage // Pork Ribs // Ribeye Steaks (thumbs up)

TheHebrewHammer1989

Aug 16, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
If you're not too busy, please make a WT guide for one (or all) or the following games:
- Westview Academy
- Strangers on Paper
- Summer Heat
- U4IA

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: MrBubu