MrBubu's Visual Walkthroughs

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
Thank you sooo much for those amazing walkthroughs Mr. Bubu! I wanna support your work on Patreon, but it doesn't accept my cc. Do you plan to open a SubscribeStar page?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Thank you sooo much for those amazing walkthroughs Mr. Bubu! I wanna support your work on Patreon, but it doesn't accept my cc. Do you plan to open a SubscribeStar page?
Thanks for the nice comments, I probably should and will look into it. More and more VN authors are switching as well...

Reactions: Woketard

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to post suggestions for my next work .

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Woketard

Formerly 'Oppaibb'
Apr 6, 2024
Thanks for the nice comments, I probably should and will look into it. More and more VN authors are switching as well...
It'll be the wisest thing to do, Mr. Bubu.

I'd like to ask you a question. Do you have any walkthrough plans for other good games like Summer Heat, Leaving DNA, and My Bully is my Lover?

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
Well since you've asked for suggestions, here's the ones I think would benefit from having a good walkthrough.

• Halfway House: The game is pretty unforgiving as far as "RP-based decisions" go. It's a good AVN with awesome renders and great story... but you can easily be off Emily's and Ashley's paths if you don't know what you're doing... which makes the game much less interesting in that case.
  • Nothing is forever: There's a nice skill system with perks that's key to getting scenes. It would be easier to plan out a certain playthrough with it knowing you have to build up enough points to buy the key perks that unlock the desired scenes.
  • The Hellcat Lounge: WilsonWonka warned us that, despite the story being "the girls will come at you to seduce you by the end of the summer", it IS a monogamous playthrough (think Intertwined levels of drama). So, this is another opportunity to plan your path ahead and see what effect your decisions will have and what's required/allowed on a specific playthrough.
I'd selfishly request Long Road Home... but the built in walkthrough option (EZ-Mode) is very well done. Still, plenty of decisions in this game and it'd be nice to have the whole game on a workflow chart.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
It'll be the wisest thing to do, Mr. Bubu.

I'd like to ask you a question. Do you have any walkthrough plans for other good games like Summer Heat, Leaving DNA, and My Bully is my Lover?
Well if I could I'd do them all... they are all on the list of potential game with 50 others...

Reactions: Woketard

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Well since you've asked for suggestions, here's the ones I think would benefit from having a good walkthrough.

• Halfway House: The game is pretty unforgiving as far as "RP-based decisions" go. It's a good AVN with awesome renders and great story... but you can easily be off Emily's and Ashley's paths if you don't know what you're doing... which makes the game much less interesting in that case.
  • Nothing is forever: There's a nice skill system with perks that's key to getting scenes. It would be easier to plan out a certain playthrough with it knowing you have to build up enough points to buy the key perks that unlock the desired scenes.
  • The Hellcat Lounge: WilsonWonka warned us that, despite the story being "the girls will come at you to seduce you by the end of the summer", it IS a monogamous playthrough (think Intertwined levels of drama). So, this is another opportunity to plan your path ahead and see what effect your decisions will have and what's required/allowed on a specific playthrough.
I'd selfishly request Long Road Home... but the built in walkthrough option (EZ-Mode) is very well done. Still, plenty of decisions in this game and it'd be nice to have the whole game on a workflow chart.
Thanks that's very useful information, they all seem like the kind of games I'd enjoy doing a walkthrough for.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
There's a few releases in the last days and it looks like some more might be coming, since this is an alpha release it will probably be at the end of the backlog...
Yeah, I agree, better do it when it's the final release rather than redo the job 3 times (alpha, beta, final)

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Does ORS historically change a lot in between versions? I thought it's just bug fixes.
The code is not that linear, so even with bug fixes I still have to compare what's changed and the possible impact on my walkthrough. I'd normally start to work on the alpha and then update for beta and final release. It's still a small overhead compared to work with the final version directly.

But right now there's a few game releases to process, so I'll prioritize final releases first and attack alpha/beta releases second.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

Cheers,
Mr Bubu