VN RPGM Completed Mr. Casanova: 3 Hot RoomMates [v1.1] [SoftDream co.]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
In the introduction he says to every girl, that his name is Carl. After that he is called Matt. Why? WHY?! What the hell is wrong with the streets at night? Also there are really a lot of bugs. And you can raise your relationship-stat with Neme to infinity just by clicking over and over at the chair just at the beginning or by talking with her in her room with the same dialog over and over again. Also Neme is sitting in the kitchen AND in her room at the SAME TIME!

This is just messy and stupid right now.

Edit: Haha, Lindas Bedroom is locked from the inside but not from the outside, meaning you can enter it but to leave you need to wait until the right time comes. You can work for Jennifer before you have even asked her about working for her - and when you do, the game don't remember. Holy shit. Really, it may be better to start over then trying to fix all of this. So far EVERYTHING is broken.

Edit: And after you have asked to work for her AND worked for her, you can still ask her to work for her and.. I can't take it anymore. I'm just going to delete this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenenbaum and Gabaw

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
In the introduction he says to every girl, that his name is Carl. After that he is called Matt. Why? WHY?! What the hell is wrong with the streets at night? Also there are really a lot of bugs. And you can raise your relationship-stat with Neme to infinity just by clicking over and over at the chair just at the beginning or by talking with her in her room with the same dialog over and over again. Also Neme is sitting in the kitchen AND in her room at the SAME TIME!

This is just messy and stupid right now.

Edit: Haha, Lindas Bedroom is locked from the inside but not from the outside, meaning you can enter it but to leave you need to wait until the right time comes. You can work for Jennifer before you have even asked her about working for her - and when you do, the game don't remember. Holy shit. Really, it may be better to start over then trying to fix all of this. So far EVERYTHING is broken.

Edit: And after you have asked to work for her AND worked for her, you can still ask her to work for her and.. I can't take it anymore. I'm just going to delete this.
Well, I will suggest you to wait for the 1.0 so i will fix all these mistakes. Anyway the game is free, I’m posting every update here so why laughing to Someone that is Just trying to improve? And of course the game is pretty simple (relationship system is just talk or do minigames) because we want to start with a simple game to test frames and animations instead of a giant endless project

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
I'm not laughing. And I know the game is free but I (and other players probably too) still invested my time and got frustrated over annoying bugs, flaws in design and simple mess-ups just because I was actually playing your game, so I'm allowed to criticize on what I just experienced. It may sound harsh but that's feedback. And you already said before that update that "I’m going to fix everything in the next patch " and they are all still up. I mean, a few things here and there wouldn't have been too bad if I wouldn't have encountered all of them in merely 5 minutes - with the unknown name-change between Carl and Matt being probably the most amateurish one I've seen, because this has nothing to do with programming but just with following your own script.

Again, even if you post something for free it still costs your players time they could spend elsewhere so you should also take responsibility that they don't waste their time with it and make it so they can actually enjoy it. At least playtest it yourself before you publish it. You can't tell me you haven't known about the problems if you had played it yourself or had someone looked over it. So you either didn't do that or you decided to upload it anyway. I don't know which one is worse.

Last edited:

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
I'm not laughing. And I know the game is free but I (and other players probably too) still invested my time and got frustrated over annoying bugs, flaws in design and simple mess-ups just because I was actually playing your game, so I'm allowed to criticize on what I just experienced. It may sound harsh but that's feedback. And you already said before that update that "I’m going to fix everything in the next patch " and they are all still up. I mean, a few things here and there wouldn't have been too bad if I wouldn't have encountered all of them in merely 5 minutes - with the unknown name-change between Carl and Matt being probably the most amateurish one I've seen, because this has nothing to do with programming but just with following your own script.

Again, even if you post something for free it still costs your players time they could spend elsewhere so you should also take responsibility that they don't waste their time with it and make it so they can actually enjoy it. At least playtest it yourself before you publish it. You can't tell me you haven't known about the problems if you had played it yourself or had someone looked over it. So you either didn't do that or you decided to upload it anyway. I don't know which one is worse.
I uploaded it hoping in the feedback to correct bugs and mistakes. I mean, I give you it for free but I “use” you as testers, and at the beginning it is normal that I make more mistakes. I tested it anyway, Not enough maybe, I will wait more time in future updates. Ps: I fixed the time that now doesn’t continue during dialogues and walls, now I will remove the door block

Reactions: Gabaw

gourmet135

Sep 28, 2017
Don't bother with save files, just use a save editor to increase your relationship with all girls and unlock the pages, then you can just walk to each of the girls and look at the scenes.
So which variables do I have to look for?

Jun 25, 2019
i worked at jennifer's office until it said " you cant gain further relationship with this game " i also talked to her at dinner and in the living room, yet i cant seem to unlock the other scenes in ther office other that the first 2 ones in both punishement and reward, help.

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
i worked at jennifer's office until it said " you cant gain further relationship with this game " i also talked to her at dinner and in the living room, yet i cant seem to unlock the other scenes in ther office other that the first 2 ones in both punishement and reward, help.
You can t Gain more relationship with the minigame, just talk with her and you will Gain more (she sits on the sofa in the house)

Jun 25, 2019
You can t Gain more relationship with the minigame, just talk with her and you will Gain more (she sits on the sofa in the house)
does it count if i spam her ? do i still gain relationship ?, or there is a cooldown like a day has to pass or smth ? or maybe its a one time talk and then i cant gain relationship ? because i talked to her in all spots

Nov 10, 2018
The prostitute still has the bug where if you leave without purchasing her services, her portrait stays on the screen. If you play blackjack with the shady guy it goes away but if you have no money and no coins you're SOL.

N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
The prostitute still has the bug where if you leave without purchasing her services, her portrait stays on the screen. If you play blackjack with the shady guy it goes away but if you have no money and no coins you're SOL.
She also doesn't gain any actual relationship points with you, even though it says otherwise.

Reactions: GreenLizy

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
The black girl is fine now, anyway don't talk to her until the 1.0

Reactions: rajawali34

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
1.0b
Windows:
Mac:

Changelog:-New scene with Jennifer (on the sofa)
-New scene with Neme and Linda (threesome)
-New scene with Mia
Bugfixes:
-Now you can help Mia giving her a place where to sleep
If you find more bugs write me a private note :^P

I'm sorry for the bugs, I'm gonna test the next game more times before a realease (15th of November)

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
1.0b
Windows:
Mac:

Changelog:-New scene with Jennifer (on the sofa)
-New scene with Neme and Linda (threesome)
-New scene with Mia
Bugfixes:
-Now you can help Mia giving her a place where to sleep
If you find more bugs write me a private note :^P

I'm sorry for the bugs, I'm gonna test the next game more times before a realease (15th of November)
are they supposed to have only 4 toes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Can someone tell me if the mac version works? Because one person told me that it doesn't open and I don't have a mac to test it

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote