moi69

May 9, 2018
Eventually I ran into the girls in the kitchen. There really arent a lot of scenes, that might be the only one you missed.
Aye, the few kitchen scenes, the jogging and the programming stuff is all I've managed to find ... don't wanna come across as demanding, but really was expecting more content, even if its just a demo :confused:
Then again ... the download was 99mb, dunno what I was expecting :FacePalm:

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
Liking the start, I have hopes you'll steer this through to be a potentially great game. A couple of thoughts -

You are building a sandbox at the moment - which is quite polarising for your users - what typically helps is a hint guide, faces on a map, achievment checklists etc. Have you had any thoughts in that direction yet for planned 'tasks' for the MC?

The text makes a reference at least once to the girls being 18, which is great and good of course. But I'd say in fairness they are a very 'under-devloped' 18. Do you have any plans for allowing the ages of the twins to be user-configurable?

On the subject of which, players often feel more immersed if they can set the MC name, even if the NPCs names are fixed.

Obviously you are still in the very early stages of development so well done for putting ANYTHING out here and I wish you all the best in your ongoing endeavours.

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
You are building a sandbox at the moment - which is quite polarising for your users - what typically helps is a hint guide, faces on a map, achievment checklists etc. Have you had any thoughts in that direction yet for planned 'tasks' for the MC?
My plan was to add circles to the map, that pop up when an even is available there (Faces showing who has something to do there). But after reading the comments, people don't seem to like the Sandbox idea, and it's rather poorly coded to begin with.
So i'm going back in the think box, and either scrap the format, and reuse the scene in a proper VN style.

'under-devloped' 18
I knew people would think this, but i actually modelled (Or got inspired by) the height, breast size, and "Body shape" (A little exaggerated) of my gf. But i don't see anything wrong with being able to change the age. ;)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i like the look of the two main girls. except the goth/punk sisters Nose ring. the piercing in the dead center never seems attractive to me but the girl with the one on her side is alright.

it also doesnt help that she has more piercings in that general area (3 around or on her lip right?). her overall style is great though.

the redhead sister is great also. i like the glasses.

MC in the Banner could honestly pass as a young dad in my opinion.:whistle:

Apparently you're rethinking the sandbox idea? i'm more curious if we'll be able to choose who we hook up with or not.

and lastly How many girls do you plan to add? and is Harem an option?

and yes to the possibility to dominate mom.

Apparently it was a shit anime, but i stick to my guts. I like it!
i liked it also.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Mar 30, 2018
Cheers, it's these things you don't realise when you are the one making the renders. Also the main reason i decided to post the Demo, before i rendered 2k images, and then realise that it looks fucking shit :D
It's far from looking like shit, it's pretty great, to me. Of course it can be improved, but it's already very good. It's a nice demo!

And I prefer visual novels to sandbox, personally, so if it goes this way, I'd be in paradise!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yep, rewriting the whole thing right now, to fit a VN style. I think sandbox was probably a bit too elaborate as a first game :unsure:
I would agree with that.... :) The coding looked like a nightmare...

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I'm a KISS guy... Mainly due to the fact that I'm about 9/8 Stupid :) and as Simple as they come... :) :)

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Well for me...I did train after my first $20 (a number of times...3+), and also worked a number of times. But each time after I work I get $-0 added to my wallet (image incl.), and after the training funds were were paid...I'm at $-30 (image incl.).
well, after the first $20 you should improve programming once, until then you musn't work!!
if you get $0 for your work, it means you did something differently.

You can work?! The only activity I ever found that did anything was the jogging. Once the girl stopped showing up, and I hadn't found any other activities, I assumed that was it for the demo. Sounds like I missed some things.
here you have a list of important steps to see all scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Psychic Lurker

Dec 4, 2019
I really like the dialogue and the character models. My only problem is knowing what to do and when. Going to every room, progressing time, and checking every room again can get old pretty fast (especially when more content is added). Something like a small circle with the picture of the character that's in that room at that time over it and the classic phone guide whenever you expand the game would be wonderful. Last thing even though I shouldn't mention it since you probably already plan on doing this is name change (I'm guessing you didn't put it in because this is a demo and there was no need to).

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
well, after the first $20 you should improve programming once, until then you musn't work!!
if you get $0 for your work, it means you did something differently.

here you have a list of important steps to see all scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I missed out on 8 of those 10 items,
because I tried to do work on the computer in the morning
and all it offered me was looking at memes,
so I assumed the work hadn't been implemented yet.
It never occurred to me to try using the computer at a different time.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes