4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Chaotic_Human

Aug 15, 2023
You've downloaded the latest release, which would be the public one here (not sure if they've updated the OP or not with it, haven't checked)? Are you getting any sort of traceback or .txt file with an error? The other person that had a similar issue got their folders mixed up and was opening up the wrong one. Don't know if that's the issue here, but it's hard to help without any other signs.

You can delete Ren'py save in AppData. Windows Key + R > %AppData% > Ren'py > Find Game Folder > Delete Saves.
I just DMed, hope you don't mind...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does this get any better, I thought I would try this out after seeing Miss Fortune mentioned so much in Little Regina, but I just had the Ivy Renne 3sum, and so far I just want to see the MC from LR to show up and go to town on me, like fuck do we get to change the MC with these points stuff, or are we stuck forever being a arrogant douchbag tosser.

XiaoVharles

Nov 14, 2020
Does this get any better, I thought I would try this out after seeing Miss Fortune mentioned so much in Little Regina, but I just had the Ivy Renne 3sum, and so far I just want to see the MC from LR to show up and go to town on me, like fuck do we get to change the MC with these points stuff, or are we stuck forever being a arrogant douchbag tosser.
LR?

pavan23559

Sep 16, 2021
I do like harem. But not in this scenario, Mc shouldn't fuck around. I always hated ntr or even a hint of hit (retroactive jealousy lmao). I changed tho, women even in games, have their own lives. I get Diana here.. Mc should'nt have fucked around and been with Diana.. i just hope.. in the future updates it changes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Is Futa optional in the game? And is there foot content? :) Thanks
You can disable LGBTQ+ content as a whole on the toggles page that appears before the game starts. Foot content is definitely a possibility. Just not sure where to insert it quite yet.

Reactions: solokoot

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I liked Ivy despite all the hate, but I think this path will end in a scandal with the MC's family, the other LIs or the pesky press.
We will see what MF has in store for the future :LOL:.

Reactions: MissFortune

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I do like harem. But not in this scenario, Mc shouldn't fuck around. I always hated ntr or even a hint of hit (retroactive jealousy lmao). I changed tho, women even in games, have their own lives. I get Diana here.. Mc should'nt have fucked around and been with Diana.. i just hope.. in the future updates it changes
Diana is his sister lmao

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Bro is still humble for 5 star recruit lmao. I am already happy this mc is not another doormat

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck it I give up, I have played/tried a lot of games, including one where the MC beat and raped his own mum, and that MC was more likable than this, by far the most arrogant insufferable douce bag of an MC I have ever had, even ruins the sex scenes.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Fuck it I give up, I have played/tried a lot of games, including one where the MC beat and raped his own mum, and that MC was more likable than this, by far the most arrogant insufferable douce bag of an MC I have ever had, even ruins the sex scenes.
Can't win all of them. Thanks for giving it a shot, at least.

4.20 star(s) 31 Votes