4.20 star(s) 31 Votes

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
a dozen LI's? Fuck. I was really hoping this game would be done in a (relatively) quick manner because I really enjoyed your other title. It's going to be a monumental fucking task to finish a game with a dozen LIs. RIP WWJK

allisrandom

Mar 10, 2023
If one of the mods/uploaders want to update the OP with additional Win/Linux links for:

You can also replace the OP's 'Snowflake Patch' with "Politically Incorrect Patch" with this link:

Fixes/Changes:
- (Hopefully) Fixed locale settings for Linux/Older Windows.
- Added a modal to preferences screen to avoid starting game accidentally
- Fixed Typeface/Outline submenu bug that was causing a semi-freeze if entered via the main menu
I'm afraid it still doesn't run on my (German) Win 8.1, I get the same error message as others did before. Don't remember any Renpy games giving me problems before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 16, 2022
I'm extremely happy this game is back, but I can't help but notice right away there are no features for me to load my prior saves or return to the main menu once I have started playing.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So much for patches actually working. And I'm talking about the semi censor patch. I won't deny using it, mainly because the half the dialogue is this constant shit show of derogatory and racist shit show, all because Miss Fortune's so called "humor" and mannerisms and attempt at trying an super edgey game. Like really, did we need reference to George Floyd or other shit? No not really. Do we really need ten times the amount of the MC or Others mentioning the word 'cuck' just for a petty insult or for conversation? Not really.

I mean I get the "attempt" here of wanting to be more or less a edgey attempt of similarity of SG. I get it. But at the same time this games supposedly going to be out on Steam, not to mention while there will be some who have no problems with it, there are certainly others who will, or in my case, think the dialogue could be naturally tamed a bit without the shitshow of references just to 'make a scene' or whatever.

So if this post gets flak or shit from others, hey so be it, could care less. I just think the dialogue in the base of the story and such could be better without certain references and be tweaked in a manner that still has that edge but isn't going to set potential supports or buyers of the game off. If it was for a joke that most can get, sure, not really an issue. But not everyone has Miss Fortunes 'humor', so to speak.

-Food for thought at 1am-

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So much for patches actually working. And I'm talking about the semi censor patch. I won't deny using it, mainly because the half the dialogue is this constant shit show of derogatory and racist shit show, all because Miss Fortune's so called "humor" and mannerisms and attempt at trying an super edgey game. Like really, did we need reference to George Floyd or other shit? No not really. Do we really need ten times the amount of the MC or Others mentioning the word 'cuck' just for a petty insult or for conversation? Not really.

I mean I get the "attempt" here of wanting to be more or less a edgey attempt of similarity of SG. I get it. But at the same time this games supposedly going to be out on Steam, not to mention while there will be some who have no problems with it, there are certainly others who will, or in my case, think the dialogue could be naturally tamed a bit without the shitshow of references just to 'make a scene' or whatever.

So if this post gets flak or shit from others, hey so be it, could care less. I just think the dialogue in the base of the story and such could be better without certain references and be tweaked in a manner that still has that edge but isn't going to set potential supports or buyers of the game off. If it was for a joke that most can get, sure, not really an issue. But not everyone has Miss Fortunes 'humor', so to speak.

-Food for thought at 1am-
wut? The snowflake patch isn't supposed to work, it's been deprecated and merged with the base game, precisely because of Steam. I haven't replayed all of season 1 yet but you shouldn't be running into that dialogue unless you install a patch for it.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MoveTheChains-0.2Fix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's from AprilYSH. Should be one of the styling choices.

Spolier warnings:

Okay, so there's hope in regards to the gauges... that's reassuring to hear. Though since it's decided by patreons and other supporters, and hasn't been decided on yet, I'll hold off one downloading for now. However, I will go ahead and follow the thread and will pay attention to future updates to check on any updates regarding the matter.

I shall return! ;)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm extremely happy this game is back, but I can't help but notice right away there are no features for me to load my prior saves or return to the main menu once I have started playing.
I'm not sure if you're talking about something else (might have to explain in more detail, feel free to PM me and we can see what the issue is.). Assuming you're coming from S01E01, then you'll need to start over as there was a significant overhaul of a few elements, and I figured it was better to do it earlier than later.

I won't deny using it, mainly because the half the dialogue is this constant shit show of derogatory and racist shit show, all because Miss Fortune's so called "humor" and mannerisms and attempt at trying an super edgey game. Like really, did we need reference to George Floyd or other shit? No not really. Do we really need ten times the amount of the MC or Others mentioning the word 'cuck' just for a petty insult or for conversation? Not really.
Are you playing Episode 1, by any chance? In Episode 2 (which features a new patch specifically for Steam), the single mention of the aforementioned is literally patched out. Meaning, you'd physically have to download (or make, like another user did) the to see that. Cuck? It was said 4 times in what basically amounts to 11,000 lines of code/dialogue. I apologize if that hurt your feelings, but compared to how much it's thrown around here? Get over it.

The only similarity between this and SG is sports (which Ocean has a surface knowledge of) and maybe graphic fidelity, of which, I'd still quite easily give Ocean the nod for the latter. Again, nearly everything that could marginally be considered 'offensive' has been patched out, so I'm not really sure what you're playing.

And not everybody has yours (or lack thereof.).

It doesn't matter what the joke is. There's always someone who'll find it unfunny, edgy, or offensive. So, the idea of it being a 'joke that most can get' is idealistic at best. Someone could make a joke about how shit of a human being Bill Cosby is and someone would find a way to call them a rape apologist.

You don't have to like the humor or even the VN, that's your prerogative. I don't care. Really. But that doesn't give you any place to accuse me of being a racist when you clearly came in here and went out of your way to be offended.

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
Alright, finally got caught back up with the Dev. Hopefully the last time we have to restart from the beginning, as it was quite a bit to get through.

Thank you so very much for this, and looking forward for Episode 3.
i'm pretty sure its not "stalkerish" but a full time certified stalker, and not a hamrless one

BigBang78

Jan 15, 2018
Are you playing Episode 1, by any chance? In Episode 2 (which features a new patch specifically for Steam), the single mention of the aforementioned is literally patched out. Meaning, you'd physically have to download (or make, like another user did) the to see that. Cuck? It was said 4 times in what basically amounts to 11,000 lines of code/dialogue. I apologize if that hurt your feelings, but compared to how much it's thrown around here? Get over it.
The patch is called "s01e01_pip", does it still work for 0.2 ?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
The patch is called "s01e01_pip", does it still work for 0.2 ?
It does. I just never changed the name of the file. Partially because I forgot, and later because I wasn't sure if it'd need to make people restart (again) if I changed the file name.

Reactions: BigBang78
4.20 star(s) 31 Votes