VN Others Completed Mother's Sister Virgin Training ~As a Shut-In, I Don't Go Outside And Creampie Her~ [Final] [Appetite]

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I know people have mentioned it but just to hammer this into the ground - the first half of the Japanese title is 'ママの妹の童貞教育'. Which reads '[Mommy]['s] [Younger Sister] [virgin] [education]'.

The Japanese title could have just gone with '叔母' (aunt) but did not, going with 'ママの妹' instead. So in this case the translation as 'Mother's Sister' is more accurate, it's just as awkward as the original title. I would have gone with 'My Mother's Younger Sister', but that's just editing for readability and hawtness.
Props for trying to bring translation nuances to light, but unfortunately half of us can't read.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
she dont look like a virgin
What does a virgin look like? LMAO
This made me suddenly recall a conversation I had long ago with a girl from UAE when I first discovered chat programs. She asked me if there was a way to tell if a girl was pregnant but yet refused to let go of the idea that her friend had recently gotten knocked up because her ass had "suddenly gotten bigger". I gave up after 45 mins.

Jan 31, 2020
This made me suddenly recall a conversation I had long ago with a girl from UAE when I first discovered chat programs. She asked me if there was a way to tell if a girl was pregnant but yet refused to let go of the idea that her friend had recently gotten knocked up because her ass had "suddenly gotten bigger". I gave up after 45 mins.
Poor girl. It seems the islam world is still mostly in the dark when it comes to these things huh. They seem to think that if someone gets pregnant, their asses would get bigger instead of their bellies.:KEK::KEK::KEK:

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Mother's Sister Virgin Training ~As a Shut-In, I Don't Go Outside And Creampie Her~
So the Mother's Sister isn't a virgin and you're not training her. And MC is a Shut-In therefore he won't creampie her? So he's creampie her inside. I feel like every time I read it over again I understand less. It's honestly an amazing title in that respect.