VN Others Completed Mother's Sister Virgin Training ~As a Shut-In, I Don't Go Outside And Creampie Her~ [Final] [Appetite]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mamalogo.JPG

Overview:
Kouta is a shut-in, he wastes all his time playing video games.
His parents worried about the situation, arrange a little set up with Miki, Kouta's aunt hoping she will help him get out of that situation.
At first it was just forcing Kouta out of his room, make him study and having dinner together, but one night Kouta peeps at Miki as she takes a bath.
That night, while playing with himself, thinking of Miki's mature body. Miki walks into Kouta's room, "she'd found out" Kouta panics.
Things escalate quickly and before he can refuse, Miki offers Kouta a [Reward] for doing what she ask him to, Kouta can't resist the temptation.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2019-11-08
Original Title: ママの妹の童貞教育 ~ひきこもった僕は外出せずに中出しする~
Aliases: Mama no Imouto no Doutei Kyouiku ~Hikikomotta Boku wa Gaishutsu Sezu ni Nakadashi Suru~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

mama1.JPG mama2.JPG mama3.JPG mama4.JPG mama5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
windows sees it as virus

Translator's Notes:
Full save included.
Cracked .exe could show up in virus scan, this is a false positive, there is nothing I can do about it.
Next game
If you like Nukige subscribe, leave a message and a like. A big THANK YOU to my Patreon subscribers, you guys encourage me to keep going, you can subscribe for free too, It lets you know when I upload a new game.

d4rkn3ss0000

Jan 28, 2019
it’s your typical Japanese long, overdramatic and TMI titles.
Literally in one of the comment above yours, someone have explained why.
I think it's the fact that "Aunt" could simply mean the "wife of your uncle" and not really be blood-related, but with "mother's sister" there's no doubt that they are truly related.
See, this guy have explained why. Its not overdramatic and TMI titles. There is a reason why its not aunt.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I know people have mentioned it but just to hammer this into the ground - the first half of the Japanese title is 'ママの妹の童貞教育'. Which reads '[Mommy]['s] [Younger Sister] [virgin] [education]'.

The Japanese title could have just gone with '叔母' (aunt) but did not, going with 'ママの妹' instead. So in this case the translation as 'Mother's Sister' is more accurate, it's just as awkward as the original title. I would have gone with 'My Mother's Younger Sister', but that's just editing for readability and hawtness.