3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
4 gig of download and the extraction failed, wtf.
Same here:

Extracting to "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: yes
Error: The system cannot find the path specified.
Cannot create C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\MBF 0.13 ENG\assets\standalone_content\pic\city\events\anya\ev1\natural-bodybuilding-muscle-without-steroids-anabolic-buy-online-price-reviews-courses-sportspeople-us_bodybuilding-fat-burners_fat-loss-clinic-good-food-diets-to-lose-we_800x981.jpg
Severe Error: File creation failed.

Stupidly long filename.

balara

May 12, 2017
Same here:

Extracting to "C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\"
Use Path: yes Overlay Files: yes
Error: The system cannot find the path specified.
Cannot create C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\MBF 0.13 ENG\assets\standalone_content\pic\city\events\anya\ev1\natural-bodybuilding-muscle-without-steroids-anabolic-buy-online-price-reviews-courses-sportspeople-us_bodybuilding-fat-burners_fat-loss-clinic-good-food-diets-to-lose-we_800x981.jpg
Severe Error: File creation failed.
Your solution is in the error itself....."C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\" here you are extracting in temp folder....so the windows is preventing ....the solution is extract to D:\MBF...always avoid extracting on root c: or temp location like your`s....and that particular file is of no use...and no need in game..so avoid that file and also the file can be deleted only using CMD..it can be deleted in normal way.

Last edited:

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is there a way to avoid the NTR?

Regardless, how you add a warning about this sort of thing? I wasted time on this huge 4 gig download for something I might not be able to avoid.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
Your solution is in the error itself....."C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Temp\wz67ae\" here you are extracting in temp folder....so the windows is preventing ....the solution is extract to D:\MBF...always avoid extracting on root c: or temp location like your`s....and that particular file is of no use...and no need in game..so avoid that file and also the file can be deleted only using CMD..it can be deleted in normal way.
The max path length in windows is 260 characters and because of the stupid long length of the filename and the deep path it is just too long. The length of just the path in the game is 247 character . Winzip writes out to a temp directory usually 6 character long, with path seperators 8 charcters. The only way possibly for it to work would be to setup winzip to write to a directory like C:\t

Last edited:

Sheath

Oct 4, 2018
Can someone upload the game without the assets folder please. My extraction failed at the last moments, so I have the entire assets folder which is about 4.75 gb approximately but nothing else. I don't want to download 4.8 gb again just for the remaining 10 mb or so. Thanks.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Can someone upload the game without the assets folder please. My extraction failed at the last moments, so I have the entire assets folder which is about 4.75 gb approximately but nothing else. I don't want to download 4.8 gb again just for the remaining 10 mb or so. Thanks.
Here you have it... Try and see if it's work:

MBF V0.13.jpg

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Sweet fucking christ what am i doing wrong. I'm breaking my wrist (not in the good way) spam leveling friendship and now i cant increase depravity anymore, i've been grinding this for hours, no sex, no quests, i got all the items, none of them seem to do anything, wtf.

Reactions: Synful62

BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
So you can't really win the fight, it just loops back around to make you fight another round?
Is the only new content when you lose the fight?

baklavan

Jul 1, 2019
Hi guys can someone provide me with save form 0.13 pls im tottaly new to this game and wanted to check it out but im problably too dumb for it :D if there is someone with good heart and can save me with his save file preety please :D

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
you can actually win the fights they are not looped. first match is for a handjob,second for a blowjob and a third for sex. If you beat the first guy 3 times a new enemy will come up but not in the gym instead in the livingroom when your mother is there. you can fight him too. he has the same conditions but let me say that once youv beat him everytime time it will result in your mom saying that you should takecare of the gang which ofcourse you cant as far as i know.

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
as for the dev. you might wanna think about writing a guide or making it more clear ingame where and what the triggers are. You could hide some triggers but it needs to be based on logic and not just on trial and error. Let your characters give the player subtile hints and your good to go. Just my personal opinion

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes