3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

vexx94

May 14, 2017
there is a quest for vika "IN BROTHER'S FOOTSTEPS" >> "i should visit her friend..."

what friend?where ? the city?

-----------------------------

also the last mom quest i did was "MOMMY'S MOUTH" .. is there a quest after that? if so then /??
you find her friend in the bathroom friday at 14.00 as for mom that's the last quest which progress her route, there's also the island with mom, to do that go in father office at 10 am

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Interesting, did not know that! I'll still wait on the usual mod because I don't want to grind that either. Lol.

A little mod created from the 0.11 english bug fix version in post .
Cut and paste from mbf_en_0.10_mod_sk_v2.qsp to give you some (very) basic cheats.
Mod allows you to change Time, and bump player character's stats (Money, Energy, Depravity, Incest, and PC Skill).
Under diary, you can change Friendship and Depravity (small bumps) for Mom, Dad, Vic, Angelina, Gal, Marina, and Inna.
On the Island, you can change Time, Energy, and count of times you've prevented Mom from being fucked.
Backup and replace qsp as usual and enjoy. Remember only one qsp in the standalone_content folder.

You also have access to MBF's built in cheat.
MBF has built in cheat that will max all your stats and set the NPCs' friendship to 100.
Character, Cheat, Activate
The only grinding would be money and NPC depravity.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
A little mod created from the 0.11 english bug fix version in post .
Cut and paste from mbf_en_0.10_mod_sk_v2.qsp to give you some (very) basic cheats.
Mod allows you to change Time, and bump player character's stats (Money, Energy, Depravity, Incest, and PC Skill).
Under diary, you can change Friendship and Depravity (small bumps) for Mom, Dad, Vic, Angelina, Gal, Marina, and Inna.
On the Island, you can change Time, Energy, and count of times you've prevented Mom from being fucked.
Backup and replace qsp as usual and enjoy. Remember only one qsp in the standalone_content folder.

You also have access to MBF's built in cheat.
Are you a ghost or an angel? Lol. Thanks for the mod :)

woody

Jan 31, 2017
why mom wont peak when masturbate?
cant get this to trigger,& the maid quest wont trigger either ,ive ran the game posted here using the eng qsp with no mods,i played the 1st father quest with Secretary & played the first irina meeting so dont know why the mother or maid quests dont trigger,im 7 days past the mother father no longer having sex,

KanyeWee

Apr 19, 2018
I request developers to consider an Android version... Please...
Though the file may be huge... It could managed when split into partitions...

Gromo123

Mar 23, 2018
After the Paradise Scenes i have to start all over again? is there a Cheat to change the Friendshift stats? Dont want to klick all on 100 Again.

barney_61

Jun 25, 2017
I can make modded qsp file, where you will able to go straight to new content (like it was with island).
man, i look ur site but walkthrough isn't done in english version maybe? is there any quest apart them? members are talking about more quest. pls answer my question. thank you.

barney_61

Jun 25, 2017
guys, anyone have all quest names or their walkthrough? i think i didn't finished all quest yet. there is all my finished quests:
my personal slut (maid)
sexy business
mom:first steps
hot day
unusual adventure
golden hands
revenge-excellent confidence
strange love
mommy's mouth
rough games
octpob.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes