3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Ugh. If QSP titles had somewhat comprehensible English I'd actually be able to play them. Son of a bitch, this game and many others are just total nonsensical headaches. It's not even like I struggle to understand whats going on, it just makes such little sense that I lose any semblance of immersion. The best part is when they start referring to vaginas as cancer, comedy gold.
Girl Life ECV man.

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
is it me or the mom quest is bugged? I followed the instructions and everything. I jacked off at 20:00(lol) but still no scene also how the heck does this jerking off mini game work it closes to fast and I dont know what to do.

May 1, 2017
Yep, some other QSP games require the QSP Player ( )

QSP games are probably some of the most indepth games out there to be honest, Girl Life, Son of a Bitch!, Big Kuyash are all massive games with lots of content.
Thanks for the info. I've tried RAGS games before and couldn't get them to work, so hopefully QSP will be a little easier.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can not save in .11 game? so help thank you.
Not sure what to tell you. Saves work fine for me.
Are you starting the game from the .exe?
Click on the three bars in the bottom right corner and then the disk with the down arrow.
Saves are located under Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator.

anyone know if this qsp game has videos, or gifs as well?
The video is a mix of webm, ogv, and gif

Does this game require QSP?

Also, what are all of the files in the OP? I downloaded the game and the Eng bugfix that are both mega downloads. Is there anything else I need? Something about a menu?
MBF uses the awesonium engine so you don't need a separate QSP player, use run the .exe

Download the 0.11 game with all the videos and pics, then download the bugfix and extract to the standalone_content folder. It will overwrite the .qsp and .qproj

Reactions: muttdoggy

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Not sure what to tell you. Saves work fine for me.
Are you starting the game from the .exe?
Click on the three bars in the bottom right corner and then the disk with the down arrow.
Saves are located under Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator.

The video is a mix of webm, ogv, and gif

MBF uses the awesonium engine so you don't need a separate QSP player, use run the .exe

Download the 0.11 game with all the videos and pics, then download the bugfix and extract to the standalone_content folder. It will overwrite the .qsp and .qproj
Ok got save to work thank you. cant fine nothing new in it. .10 and .11 are the same.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ugh. If QSP titles had somewhat comprehensible English I'd actually be able to play them. Son of a bitch, this game and many others are just total nonsensical headaches. It's not even like I struggle to understand whats going on, it just makes such little sense that I lose any semblance of immersion. The best part is when they start referring to vaginas as cancer, comedy gold.
cancer is the translation of a sex position.... not talking about vagina.... do you even deduce bro.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes