3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
^ what he said @eolvin just shortcut your game to MBF or SMBF (but with latter one atleast give us a option to turn incest on/off) , do not talk about incest on the patreon page, cause for the most part according to patreon rules stepfamily is still incest

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Thanks! Quick question, will the "mbf_en_mod_sk" still work on .10 or will the mod always work regardless of future updates?

Fed

May 14, 2017
How do I make it english? I downloaded the mbf_10_en.qsp file and put it in standalone content but when I try to launch it I get an error window in russian.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out.

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
How do I make it English? I downloaded the mbf_10_en.qsp file and put it in standalone content but when I try to launch it I get an error window in Russian.

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out.
I believe you just have to delete the existing QSP; it is labeled "mbf.qsp" and now with the mbf_10_en it should run using only that qsp with no error.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Wait so does that mean game will get some better translation than machine one? Tried playing it some time ago but machine translation in russian qsp games kills any interest i might have in playing them.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
You dont need player, all built in game. Just press MBF.exe

Yeap, i am working on it right now.
welp it would be great if this was mentioned in OP. never mind since there is not even .10 english menu, i will just wait till you make it all in normal english. Seems like pretty cool game, but i dont want to be annoyed by google translate and one patch old content

Vescero

Jun 5, 2017
So thats what he can did almost 4 months? Thats sucks. No choice, only one path to win another lead to restart. Again added lot of new plases and don't used it. Old bugs still no fixed, new one ruin all progress and wipe saves. WOW. Just Wow.
To be clear i'm support this guy at begining. Not worth it.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
did you download the English Menu from above ? if yes you need to replace the russion Icons and signs with the english one...just search for the folder icon, sign and replace them
Thanks for guidance, I had deleted the whole game, cause I couldn't play in Rus. Gonna try again.
R3D PYRAT3

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for guidance, I had deleted the whole game, cause I couldn't play in Rus. Gonna try again.
R3D PYRAT3
I copied the English translation files to the standalone assets folder, to the main game folder.
Now I just get an error message.
Any more specific help on which file to put where? This can't be that hard, I'm just missing something on the English translation setup.
There are several d/l files, not sure which one Dekix is referring to as the English patch.Thanks in advance.
R3D

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes