3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

coolstorybro

Oct 20, 2016
Sorry if it's been explained somewhere in the comments but what is the delta link section?

Is it the full game that's currently available but just really compressed in size?

Edit: Ah nevermind, find it in the comments, it's just the updated files from 0.8 to 0.9 (Maybe say that next to the download for others confused?)

Last edited:

diablogr

Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, I have a small question... How can you increase depravity of family members? I haven't understand yet how to proceed with the game instead I just add +1 friendship and corruption and incest knowledge to oneself. I must be missing some instructions here :|
Thank you for your reply in advance!

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
either cheat or use the heart button when talking to them. If it says you cant increase depravity anymore than you need to trigger a quest for them.

ratty

Nov 12, 2016
still can not get 3rd quest for older sis what am i missing chaps all other quest completted

TonyS

May 8, 2017
Guys I've downloaded on my PC some time ago and it worked just fine. I downloaded the new version on a notebook but I just can't find the .exe file. Where exacly is it supposed to be?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes