3.00 star(s) 18 Votes

mayda

Oct 18, 2019
В описании написан что есть русская версия. Скачал, там английская. Что за бред? Игра изначально на русском, а выложено только английская?

The description says that there is a Russian version. I downloaded it, it's English. What kind of nonsense is this? The game is originally in Russian, but only English is posted?

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
В описании написан что есть русская версия. Скачал, там английская. Что за бред? Игра изначально на русском, а выложено только английская?

The description says that there is a Russian version. I downloaded it, it's English. What kind of nonsense is this? The game is originally in Russian, but only English is posted?
Yup, same for all other qsp games. Only english versions posted on F95 in principle. Been like this from the start. Sure russian versions are posted in the threads ... But OP will only be updated with english version.

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I played this game after almost 3 years and it seems the dev hasn't stopped projecting his full blown cuck fetish onto the MC. All he gets are his father's sloppy seconds. Both of his sisters, his secretary, the friend of his secretary and of course his mother. Pathetic beta personality of the MC is repulsive. Instead of mother's best friend, should be named father's bitch-ass son.

Moonleak

Dec 13, 2020
Дружище, держи, русская версия MFB 0.17
Buddy, here you go, the Russian version of MFB 0.17

Mother Best Friend 0.17 Russian

Beingasian

May 25, 2017
I got a question if anybody knows, in-game walkthrough specifies something along the lines that NTR route with girls inside the house will fail love route with them, does that lock all the other scenes with those girls or just love route? Can MC continue to fuck them and get all the scenes minus that love route whatever it is or it will completely lock all the scenes with them?
If you don't follow love route in the Jamal and Gang questline, it will ultimately result in a game over at the end of the questline. That is why I would highly recommend making a save at that point in order to experience all of the scenes/endings in both routes.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Дружище, держи, русская версия MFB 0.17
Buddy, here you go, the Russian version of MFB 0.17

Mother Best Friend 0.17 Russian
Mega
Можешь пожалуйста qsp отдельно залить? А то 6 гигов перекачивать ради одного файла не хочется.

Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
Judging from some cryptic messages from the creators website he is either hiding from the russian mobilization or has been mobilized.

He is apparently also planning to make the blonde sister a MC and give her her own version of the story + a continuation.

Game is 100% dead and author as well if he gets sent to Ukraine.

Reactions: kahlyan and Sirren

Trailblazer69

May 18, 2021
Judging from some cryptic messages from the creators website he is either hiding from the russian mobilization or has been mobilized.

He is apparently also planning to make the blonde sister a MC and give her her own version of the story + a continuation.

Game is 100% dead and author as well if he gets sent to Ukraine.
Nah, as far as I remember from discord the main developer is not from Russia but from some other country that is close by. And he moved somewhere in Europe about 3 years ago. Just since then, game development has turned into one update per year. :(

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Вот русский qsp файл от 0.17 если кому надо.
Просто замените тот который лежит в assets/standalone-content
Спасибо большое! Я тоже забайтился на Russian.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Is there a way to play this online w/h having to download it ? like the HTML games ?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes